• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tattooed Stud Pounds Muscle Dude Bare - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Awww. Both guys look great. Of course I have a special place in my heart for Chris.

IMG_9720.jpeg

Great to see Chris back, however once again management has released content out of order. According to what David told us, this was the final scene of the shoot week and Vincent had previously topped Chris and this is to be Chris returning the favor. I guess to the average fan who just watches the sex it doesn’t matter but as I like to follow the storylines it was not what I expected with no welcome back to Chris as that will apparently be seen in a future episode. Oh well. I’m glad Chris is back in any case.

I love both these guys and their big dicks. I think it will be a good pairing as a revenge fuck. I wish Broke Straight Boys would change the format and combine the before scene with the actual scene. Nice to have Chris Star back, now all we need is for Brock to come back:)
I’m Jaybifla, and I approve of this message!

Hard to believe that this scene has a 3 for a score with Gorgeous Vincent and his washboard abs and big dick and balls, looks like he really enjoys man to man sex, and Chris with his big dick doing a great job fucking even though the scene was Broke Straight Boys vanilla type it is worth at least 4. I gave Chris and Vincent both 5's and the scene a 4. Thanks D&E and Broke Straight Boys

Hard to believe that this scene has a 3 for a score with Gorgeous Vincent and his washboard abs and big dick and balls, looks like he really enjoys man to man sex, and Chris with his big dick doing a great job fucking even though the scene was Broke Straight Boys vanilla type it is worth at least 4. I gave Chris and Vincent both 5's and the scene a 4. Thanks D&E and Broke Straight Boys
Thankfully the scene’s ranking has improved. All of the recent scenes have started off slow and then gotten better as the day has gone on. It’s probably someone who misses the white twinks. I like white twinks too, but god damn if it ain’t nice to have something else for a change. I am officially burnt out on twinks.

Last scene Vincent fucked Chris, so this video Chris gets to revenge fuck Vincent! Very good fuck scene!

Great to see Chris back at Broke Straight Boys As I mentioned after the Before the Scene, I would have liked to watch Vincent and Chris’s first scene together first for continuity, but as a stand alone, this was a good scene with both guys performing admirably. I do enjoy seeing Chris topping as he did here. Good work guys.

Just watched the post scene interview, and David awarded both boys $1200 each, docking Chris for not rimming. Still a good pay day and a hot scene!

Watched the after scene. Very chill. I’ve gotten to know Chris on a personal level and he’s such a sweet guy. He’s the real deal when it comes to the title, “Broke Straight Boys”.
You are fortunate to know Chris Jay, and he is fortunate to have you for a friend too. Being the “real deal”, I enjoy watching him top the best. Vincent is a cool guy too and I hope he enjoyed his hiking trip in Wyoming. Thanks to David, Eddie and the boys for a fun weekend of erotic entertainment. :thumbup1: