• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Tanner is a keeper. He is so willing to help those straight guys do a little more than Jerking off... I am really starting to like him more and more.:thumbup:

Tanner is a keeper. He is so willing to help those straight guys do a little more than Jerking off... I am really starting to like him more and more.:thumbup:

Agree :thumbup: I've just watched Tanner and Maverick and Tanner and Zaden, and as you say he's a total all rounder. I did prefer the film with Maverick which showed Tanner's loving nature in the way he was so gentle with Maverick.

I don't know how he managed to lick all that cream yuk - I would have been sick LOL. :lol:

Agree :thumbup: I've just watched Tanner and Maverick and Tanner and Zaden, and as you say he's a total all rounder. I did prefer the film with Maverick which showed Tanner's loving nature in the way he was so gentle with Maverick.

I don't know how he managed to lick all that cream yuk - I would have been sick LOL. :lol:

I have just watched Tanner and Maverick, WOW what a way to start the day, very romantic.
RJ

I think Tanner is excellent The scene with Maverick was really nice The scene with Zaden was marred for mr by Zaden's seeming lack of interest and the really terrible inerviewer I don't know who thzt guy is, but maybe he needs to be prepped a little more before the camera is rolling

I think Tanner is excellent The scene with Maverick was really nice The scene with Zaden was marred for mr by Zaden's seeming lack of interest and the really terrible inerviewer I don't know who thzt guy is, but maybe he needs to be prepped a little more before the camera is rolling

How about it. LOL The camera man was not ready for that shoot.:thumbdown:

You can put Tanner on the site as often as you can. He is adorable

I have just watched Tanner and Maverick, WOW what a way to start the day, very romantic.
RJ
That was a very sweet vid. Tanner was so gentle with Maverick, and the way he worked his dick in him was HOT!!

I would like to see Tanner on Broke Straight Boys with Danny or Mikey (Anthony's gay cousin). Are these guys okay to cross the corridor. I'm sure when I was watching and listening to a Straight Boys Jerk Off video that I heard David's voice through the wall.

Tanner would be hot with just about anybody. I love how natural he is and how he does not come across as gay or bisexual... He is very much and man's man. That makes Tanner very hot. I guess I would say the same for Maverick.:001_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.