• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

supposedly supersmart student expires and now what will the donald do

caribou

Reaction score
this Otto guy behaved in a way that reminded me of far too many American guys I have met in my travels in Asia, Africa, Europe and Canada in that he believed that because he was a US citizen he was protected from being held accountable for any "mischief" or "pranks" that he pulled...a typical spoiled fratboy mentality that is simply a lesser version of the narcissism that Trump and his children exude....Fratboy mentality means that if you apologize for your misdeed then all is forgiven...BUT this is where the North Koreans threw a wrench into that all is forgiven crap and made Otto really accept the outcome of his stupid actions.
The question that has not yet been asked is did he stop to think that in a military dictatorship under family rule where the citizens are raised to be superpatriots it is not smart to steal anything especially a banner with a patriotic slogan?
To the North Koreans what he did was akin to the cries of death heaped upon Colin Kapernick, a US citizen protected by the US Constitution, when he chose to take a knee during the Pledge to protest and highlight the normative inhumane and undignified treatment that US citizens of African descent receive on a daily basis.
It is unfortunate that he died while comatose but now we have to wonder whether the Donald will attempt to launch missiles on North Korea who will in turn fire missiles at Japan and South Korea and the Philippines.