• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straight Boys Jerk off - Adam & Tristen

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
This was the best episode of Straight Boys Jerk Off that I have seen. Both guys are young and very cute. Adam says that he is straight, and I believe him, despite his uncanny ability to suck cock, for his supposed first time...Tristen is an 18 year old gay twink and he is very cute too and he is totally into Adam. He can't keep his eyes off of him, down to Adam's final jack off scene. The scene has sucking and fucking too. I enjoyed it immensely.

Aside from my usual criticism of Straight Boys Jerk Off that BJ really should prepare some questions in advance, so he does not hem and haw trying to think of what to ask them. And the volume is always out of whack, that BJ's voice is booming, and you can rarely hear the model's responses, as they are so far away from the mic.

But the guys today, and the action was amazing. Thanks guys for a great video.

That does look like a very hot scene. I looked at some of the pics I will have to check it out more thoroughly later. LOL The models are really cute.

That does look like a very hot scene. I looked at some of the pics I will have to check it out more thoroughly later. LOL The models are really cute.
I'm surprised that I have not seen further comments on this scene. I found these guys to be incredibly hot, with all of the action that most members seem to want, except for kissing.:001_cool:

I'm surprised that I have not seen further comments on this scene. I found these guys to be incredibly hot, with all of the action that most members seem to want, except for kissing.:001_cool:

I did watch it and liked it very much. I thought it was a nearly Broke Straight Boys quality vid. Both models are really cute. And Adam has baseball bat for a penis! LOL :tongue_smilie: There was all the action we clamor for here on Broke Straight Boys It has fondling, oral, and anal. Minus the kissing of course. All in all a very good scene. I'd give it a 4 if we were able to vote on that site. Definitely one of Straight Boys Jerk Off's best so far.

I loved the fact that they didn't edit out the part where Adam said the condom hurt his dick because it was too small. That bit of realism wasn't staged so it was amusing and erotic to think about. Adam and his dick were the stars of the show for me. If I had any criticism of him at all it would be that his orgasm was not very convincing. He definitely did not give a cumshot that was recognizable as such. But I was so taken with him that it didn't bother me.

If Straight Boys Jerk Off wants to get to the quality level of Broke Straight Boys it has to improve the camera work and the lighting. Also they need to use a better camera or film. The video is too fuzzy and does not give a sharp picture of anything. Broke Straight Boys's videos are far more crisp. The lighting and camera angles are part of what killed the hot tub scene and they were little better here in the studio. Even in the confines of the controlled environment of the studio the lighting was dreadful.

Adam's face was in shadow most of the time. I kept waiting to get a well lit close up shot of Adam's face the entire time and it never happened. I even wondered if the cameraman was purposely trying to avoid Adam's face. Since there were no good shots of him in the photo album either. While we could hear Adam whimpering and moaning during the oral I kept waiting for the camera to pan to his face so we could catch some of the facial expressions. Never happened... When he was fucking Tristen he kept his head bowed as he moaned away. And I don't fault Adam for that. In a case like that it's up to the cameraman to either get down on the floor and pan the camera upward like they do on CF and other sites. Or...tell the model to make an effort to raise his head so the camera can get his facial expressions. He's supposed to be the straight amateur guy. The cameraman and director are supposed to be the professionals who give the models guidance on how to best pose for the cameras.

In spite of the technical issues I repeat that this is one of Straight Boys Jerk Off's best. And well worth watching.

I did watch it and liked it very much. I thought it was a nearly Broke Straight Boys quality vid. Both models are really cute. And Adam has baseball bat for a penis! LOL :tongue_smilie: There was all the action we clamor for here on Broke Straight Boys It has fondling, oral, and anal. Minus the kissing of course. All in all a very good scene. I'd give it a 4 if we were able to vote on that site. Definitely one of Straight Boys Jerk Off's best so far.

I loved the fact that they didn't edit out the part where Adam said the condom hurt his dick because it was too small. That bit of realism wasn't staged so it was amusing and erotic to think about. Adam and his dick were the stars of the show for me. If I had any criticism of him at all it would be that his orgasm was not very convincing. He definitely did not give a cumshot that was recognizable as such. But I was so taken with him that it didn't bother me.

If Straight Boys Jerk Off wants to get to the quality level of Broke Straight Boys it has to improve the camera work and the lighting. Also they need to use a better camera or film. The video is too fuzzy and does not give a sharp picture of anything. Broke Straight Boys's videos are far more crisp. The lighting and camera angles are part of what killed the hot tub scene and they were little better here in the studio. Even in the confines of the controlled environment of the studio the lighting was dreadful.

Adam's face was in shadow most of the time. I kept waiting to get a well lit close up shot of Adam's face the entire time and it never happened. I even wondered if the cameraman was purposely trying to avoid Adam's face. Since there were no good shots of him in the photo album either. While we could hear Adam whimpering and moaning during the oral I kept waiting for the camera to pan to his face so we could catch some of the facial expressions. Never happened... When he was fucking Tristen he kept his head bowed as he moaned away. And I don't fault Adam for that. In a case like that it's up to the cameraman to either get down on the floor and pan the camera upward like they do on CF and other sites. Or...tell the model to make an effort to raise his head so the camera can get his facial expressions. He's supposed to be the straight amateur guy. The cameraman and director are supposed to be the professionals who give the models guidance on how to best pose for the cameras.

In spite of the technical issues I repeat that this is one of Straight Boys Jerk Off's best. And well worth watching.
Great points Tampa. But the models made up for all the technical deficiencies. I wonder if David could get Adam on the Broke Straight Boys site. If you are read this David, please let us know if this is a possibility. Adam is the total package to me, face, body, attitude, and of course cock.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Once again there appears to be two threads on the one subject. Yes and I agree with you guys on here, Adam is the full package. On the other thread Tristen got the most response, until I posted of course. LOL

Once again there appears to be two threads on the one subject. Yes and I agree with you guys on here, Adam is the full package. On the other thread Tristen got the most response, until I posted of course. LOL
This was the first thread on this video, and to me Adam is the complete package, face, body, cock and attitude. But Tristen is a cutie too.:drool:

This was the first thread on this video, and to me Adam is the complete package, face, body, cock and attitude. But Tristen is a cutie too.:drool:

Well we'll just have to kiss butt then Mike :biggrin::wink: We share the seem feelings re these two models and I just hope someone is listening.

BTW - Do comments on the Bonus sites ever get passed on to the respective site owners/producers ??