• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straight Boy Takes One For The Team - Nico Fucks William - scene thread

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
The before the scene is up. Nico has “teen idol” looks and Will comes across as the “bad boy” type. Should be a fun scene tomorrow. I will watch and comment then. Any scene with Nico is a scene I look forward to. :smiley-love021:

F72439A5-A3E5-4E43-B80D-5852801AB9EB.jpeg

@BrokeStraightBoys Mark, Can we get the after scene on the same day as the scene? Just curious!!!

I think that with just one scene a week, they are trying to give us something new to watch on three separate days. I wish the scenes would be released earlier in the day. We had a few mid day releases. But the last couple of weeks seems to be later. Earlier is better than later.

I liked this scene.

I agree with Mikeyank that they probably put the after scene on the day after to have 3 days of releases. However, the after scenes are usually only 2-3 minutes long so I can agree with enchanted that the after scene would be nice on the day of the scene.
What would be an idea for an after scene that would be released the following day would be shower scenes. Doesn’t have to be both boys. Maybe offer $25 extra bucks to talk with one of the models after the scene while they’re showering like the Ethan Steel shower talk and ask specifics about the scene. Both models would be nice but I don’t know how big the shower is at David and Eddie’s. I don’t know, just an idea. I’ve actually stopped watching the after scenes because they’re all basically the same, very short, and not really that interesting.
Another idea would be to get a phone cam mount and have the models film themselves with their phones and post like a “home video” style behind the scenes. David or Eddie could still question them about the scene etc.
just an idea

This is the second half of a flip fuck. Here Nico fucks William as expected very well. He also sucks William's over sized cockwell & gives him a fantastic rim job. William is not a great cock sucker but does okay . Overall another great scene.

I enjoyed this scene very much, Nico was amazing and super gentle breaking in William! Great job guys!!

Edit to add: since this was released on April fool's day, and William stating in prior videos he was not really open to bottom (if my memory is serving me correctly), I was thinking this may have been a haha gotcha release and Nico was going to bottom. I haven't watched the pre-scene video yet either, just the scene.

I enjoyed this scene very much, Nico was amazing and super gentle breaking in William! Great job guys!!

Edit to add: since this was released on April fool's day, and William stating in prior videos he was not really open to bottom (if my memory is serving me correctly), I was thinking this may have been a haha gotcha release and Nico was going to bottom. I haven't watched the pre-scene video yet either, just the scene.

No April Fools joke In the before the scene, David made a point of saying that it was the real deal that this will be his first time bottoming. And William is scheduled to bottom again two weeks.

• Date: Apr 15, 2023
    Training That Tight Hole
    Training That Tight Hole
    Chase and William are in the studio today. William is ready to get his hole stretched.

As I mentioned above, William early on fucked Nico in an equally great scene.

3062-cover.jpg

I for one thought the scene was just okay nothing special, I wish we could have seen Williams virgin hole better than we did, looks like there was a lot of editing. I like both of these guys for different reasons but both did good job.

Last edited:
I thought that both boys gave good head, that Nico rimmed really well and then popped William's anal cherry and fucked his virgin ass. Very good scene!

Good scene, i kind of like William even tho he doesn't have the best rating.
He has an oversized cock which Nico handles like a pro and once again one is left with the question are they really not into each other and what does it say about their sexuality,

Right? Lol. I like him too! Fuck them ratings! Lol. Some of my favorite guys have mediocre ratings.
I am glad your tastes differ from mine, that's why I want and expect guys to vary in looks and personality. What kind of a world would we live in if everyone thought the same .

In all honesty I did not watch this complete scene, but as I always watch the before and after, I watched William tell us after that he did not enjoy being fucked and it is not his scene. I know he will do it again in two weeks, and I will probably not watch that time either. I believe that William’s primarily a straight man, who has gay sex for money. I like to watch guys enjoy sex, and I’ve seen it before on Broke Straight Boys where a primarily straight guy gets fucked for the money and I never found it enjoyable. So I generally avoid watching similar scenes.