• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Story based episodes

asian6920

Reaction score
Hey....

Has Broke Straight Boys ever thought of doing narrative, imaginary story based episodes? Example....straight boy walking along the street and gets picked up and seduced, etc.

Hey....

Has Broke Straight Boys ever thought of doing narrative, imaginary story based episodes? Example....straight boy walking along the street and gets picked up and seduced, etc.
They have actually done a few episodes all those lines. Check out Tyler's first episode where David meets Tyler at a car show, and there is an episode with David driving Dustin in his car, and they "pick up" a dude and bring him back to the studio. If you use the search feature for Tyler and Dustin, you will find those episodes.

I agree that it is a cute gimmick to introduce us to newbies.

They have actually done a few episodes all those lines. Check out Tyler's first episode where David meets Tyler at a car show, and there is an episode with David driving Dustin in his car, and they "pick up" a dude and bring him back to the studio. If you use the search feature for Tyler and Dustin, you will find those episodes.

I agree that it is a cute gimmick to introduce us to newbies.

Don't forget Dr. Topandbottom (AKA Sean) was picked up at the mall his first time. Then their was that Ethan who was skate boarding on the beach when David and Diesal stumbled across him. I cannot remember his name for sure without going back to look but I think there was a guy named Tommy who was skate boarding in the parking lot too. He even fucked Sean in a three way if memory serves me right. It was one of Sean's most memorable one liners about him needing to get out of his ass and just take care of his dick somewhere else. LOL :w00t::wink:

And who could forget David finding Sebastian working at a storage unit??? or David and Nu at the Beach and they pick up surfer boy Sean (our most recent Sean returning after a two year absence).

Perhaps David can try this out again.

Welcome to the Forum Asian.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

And who could forget David finding Sebastian working at a storage unit??? or David and Nu at the Beach and they pick up surfer boy Sean (our most recent Sean returning after a two year absence).

Perhaps David can try this out again.

Welcome to the Forum Asian.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Wow, that was a wild episode...:wink:

There was the episode where Dustin by chance met Lane for the first time at a convenience store. haha