• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Stepping Up Their Game - Darron & Archie - scene thread

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
Jay is usually first to start the scene thread, but I just watched the before the scene and I wanted to comment. This was Darron’s first scene of this filming week and his mustache was discussed. I’m personally liking it more and more. And speaking of liking, Archie is growing on me. He spoke about being a fan of Darron’s work even though this will be their first time working together. Darron again said that he doesn’t work out but he has an amazing body. He showed Archie his dick and although soft to start, it seemed to grow as he sat around naked. To me Darron is very much my kind of guy. I look forward to the “raunchy” as David put it upcoming scene.

IMG_1420.jpeg

All I can say is Archie is one lucky guy! Darron is one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen, with or without the mustache. I just watched the scene
and want to watch it again later as I need to go some place. will report back later.

Just watched the scene! David asked for more than a vanilla sex scene, and Darron and Archie delivered with flip fuck sex with both hot dudes getting their freshly fucked asses bred! I think David got what he requested, and that a big payout with take place in tomorrow's after scene interview!

Darron is a super star who always gives his best and makes those he plays with give their best as Archie did here.. The boys did it all and gave a spectacular flip as well!

I haven’t had a chance to watch the scene yet, but by reading the comments it sounds like I am going to be in for treat!

Just watched the after scene interview, and both boys were delighted to receive $1800 each, well above the normal max payout! So flip fucking and breeding does pay!

I haven’t had a chance to watch the scene yet, but by reading the comments it sounds like I am going to be in for treat!
I thoroughly enjoyed the scene! I do think Darron is absolutely stunning! Archie is generally the type I would watch, however his recent scenes have been really good. The moustache did put me off a little bit but I am learning to get over it!