• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Something wrong with bonus sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoganBroad

Reaction score
1. Straight Boys Jerk Off has not been updated since mid June.
2. The "first time" site has a problem. You click on a video to watch and this is what you get: THANKS TO BOYS FIRST TIME FOR THESE MOVIES, VISIT THEIR SITE FOR MORE!
NEW STRAIGHT BOYS EVERY WEEK, COME BACK FOR NEW MOVIES EVERY MONDAY!
It seems they want us to join their site to see their videos. We used to have access to all of them.

Not much of a "bonus" is it?

1. Straight Boys Jerk Off has not been updated since mid June.
2. The "first time" site has a problem. You click on a video to watch and this is what you get: THANKS TO BOYS FIRST TIME FOR THESE MOVIES, VISIT THEIR SITE FOR MORE!
NEW STRAIGHT BOYS EVERY WEEK, COME BACK FOR NEW MOVIES EVERY MONDAY!
It seems they want us to join their site to see their videos. We used to have access to all of them.

Not much of a "bonus" is it?

I'm always asked to sign in to the main bonus sites and after that it all runs like clockwork. I tried it at the "first time" one just now and got in like flynn.

some times the bonus sites do not play back at all. we get a message with some lame excuse and asking us to join. not going to happen. the only one we haven't had a problem with is the twink site.

Some of the bonus sites work better than others on my computer - perhaps because it's a mac. All those sites make you appreciate the design and functionality of Broke Straight Boys, which is one of the best I've seen. I can't complain though, considering the number of bonus sites that are offered. Especially when you consider how many you get through HSBoys, I'm cool with the fact that everything isn't going to work perfectly. I've subscribed to other sites whose bonus sites only consist of a handful of poorly thrown together fake sites which are basically nothing more than small gallery of low res pics and a bunch of affiliate links. I hate when sites make themselves look like a real one and you find out it was just a ruse. Same thing when you pay for a trial membership all you can see are the same preview you could have seen for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.