• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Some Hot Updates on HS Boys

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

If you enjoy some occasional gay sex scenes where a gay guy works over handsome guys on the massage table...to the point where many are supposedly straight guys are hugging him at the end...then you have to check out the update on HSBoys. Actually it is listed under Straight Bait. Click Straight Bait. Then go to the movie Club Amateur USA 3. It is hot! It even has cutie twink Sean Lane of Broke Straight Boys-1 fame. If you click on segment number 6 of the snippets of the movie you'll see Sean, among others. But man there are a lot of studly men. There are some who look very hunky and straight...some who are more fem but still very sexy. They get massages that have them moaning and squirming all over the table.

The month is almost over and the updates will change soon. So enjoy them now...while they're HOT! haha

I really like th Gay Blind Dates! I think it's the fantasy of the guys being real boyfriends...yum!

THANK YOU! I never would have watched it. It was great.

I'm glad you enjoyed it Joey. I didn't think that kind of sexual scenario would be all that appealing to me. Yet upon watching it I found it very erotic also.

You mean at the garage? LOL :001_tongue: :wink: xoo
I am going to do a Mr Hill and digress somewhat. I got a letter from the car manufacturer asking me to book my car into the nearest franchise garage to get my free winter check. I called up and they said it would cost me £15, so I said well I have also a problem with my 12 volt charges, so they said in that case it will be free... WTF lol

Right now, with things the way they are, Jon, I'll take them old gentlemen sight unseen. When the lights are shut off, a dick is a dick - they all feel the same. As for the rest of their bodies, well, as long as they are alive, they will be generating body heat and that's a plus in my book. So send them to Northern Cali, I put an extra steak on the barbie for them.

Hey Everyone,

If you enjoy some occasional gay sex scenes where a gay guy works over handsome guys on the massage table...to the point where many are supposedly straight guys are hugging him at the end...then you have to check out the update on HSBoys. Actually it is listed under Straight Bait. Click Straight Bait. Then go to the movie Club Amateur USA 3. It is hot! It even has cutie twink Sean Lane of Broke Straight Boys-1 fame. If you click on segment number 6 of the snippets of the movie you'll see Sean, among others. But man there are a lot of studly men. There are some who look very hunky and straight...some who are more fem but still very sexy. They get massages that have them moaning and squirming all over the table.

The month is almost over and the updates will change soon. So enjoy them now...while they're HOT! haha

Just watched a bit of STRAIGHT BAIT 3 as directed and watched the handsome, charming, masculine-but-not-excessively tattooist have his butt-hole worked over. The masseur uses my own technique, so I can only approve. Thanks for an excellent tip, Tampa24.

TG
x

I'm so glad you liked it TG. I never would have thought that that would be my cup of tea. The sexual scenario there is a very unusual change of pace. I only wish I could download it before it's taken down tonight and replaced with other updates. Oh well... It was fun. :)

I am going to do a Mr Hill and digress somewhat. I got a letter from the car manufacturer asking me to book my car into the nearest franchise garage to get my free winter check. I called up and they said it would cost me £15, so I said well I have also a problem with my 12 volt charges, so they said in that case it will be free... WTF lol

Makes perfect sense. Right? haha Thanks for sharing that Jon.

Now... Isn't this where I'm supposed to throw a hissy fit? And lecture you on how you shouldn't be hijacking my thread? LOL

:offtopic: :hijacked2: :soapbox: LOL XOO

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to tell you about another update on HSBoys by the same company. As before go to Straight Bait. In there you will find another set of scenes...one of which is called Club Amateur USA -4.

I haven't even been able to view it myself yet because I just got a new computer and can't figure out how to download Flash Player on Windows 8. But for the rest of you, enjoy!