• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Some Help Please

Str8BoyLover

Reaction score
I like scenes where the guy cums getting a hand job. I know I saw a couple, but can't remember the names. Anyone have a list of where one guy or both cums by getting a handjob? I think it is hot to see a guy cum when he doesn't touch his cock.

I like the ones where the guy cums in the other guys mouth. DAXTER & RAHID, RICKY everytime he can but the really hot one was when AUSTIN came on TYLER and then TYLER sucked his cum covered cock while jacking himself.

Which was the episode where the guy getting sucked tried to keep from cumming in the other boy's mouth and David told him to go on and shoot? That was totally hot. The best is when a guy cums while being fucked, I love that.

who are Daxter and Rahid, what day was that scene? i love when guy cum inside a guy!! when fucking him didnt the Nu did that!! hot

who are Daxter and Rahid, what day was that scene? i love when guy cum inside a guy!! when fucking him didnt the Nu did that!! hot

Daxter and Rahid was 8-22-07. Daxter fucks him and cums in his mouth.

It might be worth while showing some of these oldies in selection of the week!