• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Soccer aka futbol

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Was happy to see the USA advance with a win yesterday. The first goal scored was by a Seattle Sounders player within a minute or two of the start. Kind of reminiscant of the Super Bowl lol Was watching the news this morning and they tallied up each State's participation in regards to Soccer ie: attendence to games, soccer camps for kids etc and my own Washington State is #1 in the USA. Now if my Mariners could win a World Series we could be a triple threat!!

Funny how your sports posts Peter are always all about Washington, all about Seattle and all about your super bowl win. lol.

Funny how your sports posts Peter are always all about Washington, all about Seattle and all about your super bowl win. lol.
Would you rather I root for the Dallas Cowboys in Football, the Pittsburgh Pirates in baseball, the San Jose Sharks in Soccer and the Miami Heat in Basketball???? Or should I stick to a Seattle team, where I reside???

Would you rather I root for the Dallas Cowboys in Football, the Pittsburgh Pirates in baseball, the San Jose Sharks in Soccer and the Miami Heat in Basketball???? Or should I stick to a Seattle team, where I reside???
Calm down Peter. Sounds like Papi needs his 24 yo boy toy to visit with to calm his nerves. lol :angel:

But actually if you are looking for some classy teams, I would suggest you root for The New York Giants, Yankees and Knicks, and throw in the Duke Blue Devils in college basketball. :thumbup:

Ill stick to the Seahawks, Mariners, Sounders, Huskies and Gonzaga Prep. But thanks for the offer!!! p.s. Brady's 23 still lol

Oops. I thought this discussion was about the World Cup. Go USA! Of course, my mother is from Spain so I do have to shout out, "Viva Espana!" AND THEN, we have Cristiano Ronaldo from Portugal. All I can think to yell out is, "Go get them Stud!!!!!!!!!!"

So many choices. I better get back to the kitchen. I am making chicken alfredo over pasta tonight.

Last edited:
Shucks. Spain lost. Guess it's now up to the USA and Cristiano!

There are definitely some cuties playing soccer for the US:
soccer.jpg