• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

So when is Preston cumming back?

Ancient History

soon I hope :)

Don't get your hopes up. He was a long time ago and I suspect he was not convenient to get into the studio. He was a good student and most willing. But we do have his recorded work here at Broke Straight Boys Did you watch the one where he was ganged-up upon. (Boys are sooo nasty!):w00t:

Don't get your hopes up. He was a long time ago and I suspect he was not convenient to get into the studio. He was a good student and most willing. But we do have his recorded work here at Broke Straight Boys Did you watch the one where he was ganged-up upon. (Boys are sooo nasty!):w00t:
I'm pretty sure I saw one of the owners post a confirmation that he'd be back a couple months ago.

I'm pretty sure I saw one of the owners post a confirmation that he'd be back a couple months ago.

Are you sure you are not thinking of Zak?
David did say he was coming back late last summer or early fall. My recollection about Preston is that he is hasta la bye bye, although I could be wrong and I hope I am because he was one hot and very cute bottom!! - J

I think you're right. I wish there were more of him in the can.

He's sort of an ur-Leon for me, heart on his sleeve, classy, bright, funny and sexy.

Hard to say goodbye

Are you sure you are not thinking of Zak?
David did say he was coming back late last summer or early fall. My recollection about Preston is that he is hasta la bye bye, although I could be wrong and I hope I am because he was one hot and very cute bottom!! - J

Well it is hard to say goodbye to some of these boys (especially when one is still hard :001_smile:) Ha Ha. But I think Preston is history. He came for the bucks and did a whale of a job. Also, I think Mike brought him in. So all-in-all it ain't gonna work no more. I suspect the same goes for the amazing ZAK. My private opinion is that his gay room mate talked him into cumming and that sort of went by the way side too.

It is sort of tragic for me to have some of these guys come maybe once or maybe twice and then "No more." Historically, I recall a college pair that came in long ago and this one guy had the most AMAZING erection. Well David commented that a year later he tried to reach this stud and he had gained weight up to about 250. (Sob, sob). One of the most valuable things about this site is that these guys will not stay in their prime forever. Like us "Real" guys, the taut body fades away . . .