• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Slutty Questions: anyone...anyone?

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Can I ask a couple of "dirty" questions? I have been wanting to ask these, and maybe more (now that we are bff's and I am a year older)for a while:

1. When playing with my husband's ass, with a Dildo once he cums, he is done with objects in his ass. I have also seen this with guys fucking, once they cum, they're done. If "tapping" the prostate feels so good, why does he/guys not like to continue once you've cum? I liken this to a woman's orgasm: you go to town in our vagina, we cum, you continue to go to town, we cum again. I know most guys don't cum more than once, but doesn't it continue to feel good to "tap" the prostate?

2. What is the significance to "star" tattoos on guys' bodies?

Thank you for helping me...with my husband's prostate...so yummy!

Well Beth for me personnally, it does feel good with a object up my ass until I cum. Then it just hurts after! Pull the Dildo out slow right when he starts cumming and that will intense his orgasm. Not sure about the "star tattoos" maybe conquests?

Dearest Wonderfully Curious Beth:
You spurred us KRU-Jimmer + KRU-Ikiru to do some research with the kru-mates and on ourselves. So we arranged for 8 kru-mates to fuck one of us non-stop until each one blew his load and the other to get 30 minute breaks between plowings. I, KRU-Jimmer orgasmed 8 times while having my kru-bros run the train on me but I am a total-bottom and I had no pain frommy prostate being tapped on non-stop for about an hour. I, KRU-Ikiru am usually a bottom also and I shot every time over a 4 hour period. Some of the KRU-mates wail in utter pain whenever anything is inserted into their asses. We thinki it is a training your ass and a lot of committted practice.
muahz, KRU-Jimmer and KRU-Ikiru.

Can I ask a couple of "dirty" questions? I have been wanting to ask these, and maybe more (now that we are bff's and I am a year older)for a while:

1. When playing with my husband's ass, with a Dildo once he cums, he is done with objects in his ass. I have also seen this with guys fucking, once they cum, they're done. If "tapping" the prostate feels so good, why does he/guys not like to continue once you've cum? I liken this to a woman's orgasm: you go to town in our vagina, we cum, you continue to go to town, we cum again. I know most guys don't cum more than once, but doesn't it continue to feel good to "tap" the prostate?

2. What is the significance to "star" tattoos on guys' bodies?

Thank you for helping me...with my husband's prostate...so yummy!

its kinda sper of the moment thing for me its gets you going untill you finish you just lose interest. idk why it is just the way it is. i like it but afterwards i think to my self that's its just weird.

Beth,

I can't speak for others, but I too am anxious to remove that source of pleasure, once I have ejaculated. Now, if I am truly enjoying someone's penis in me, and he knows how to use it well, i don't want it to end, but once I am done then, "take that shit OUt!" So, if I am wanting more, what I have learned to do, is to NOT ejaculate until my partner is at his limit, and then I give in to my own release. Why waste a hard cock!

As for toys, I am with your hubby, if I am done, then my dear, you are done as well! Lucky you as a female that you can continue at it. The thing is, the prostate is only stimulated because you have not ejaculated, once you do, then that "good" feeling disappears. It is what it is.

Thank you guys, this is good to know, I thought maybe I was "doing it" wrong. Now I have to say I feel sorry for you guys; I usually cum and squirt 5-8 times while having sex. I don't know if that is typical...hey Ms. K, how about you?

Dearest Wonderfully Curious Beth:
You spurred us KRU-Jimmer + KRU-Ikiru to do some research with the kru-mates and on ourselves. So we arranged for 8 kru-mates to fuck one of us non-stop until each one blew his load and the other to get 30 minute breaks between plowings. I, KRU-Jimmer orgasmed 8 times while having my kru-bros run the train on me but I am a total-bottom and I had no pain frommy prostate being tapped on non-stop for about an hour. I, KRU-Ikiru am usually a bottom also and I shot every time over a 4 hour period. Some of the KRU-mates wail in utter pain whenever anything is inserted into their asses. We thinki it is a training your ass and a lot of committted practice.
muahz, KRU-Jimmer and KRU-Ikiru.

Wow, thanks for "researching" that for me...apparently, you guys "rock', often! Don't you just love the atmosphere in college, so willing to "help a brother out" and always willing to "back each other up!"

Hey Beth,

I don't have alot of experience with toys. I do know it's true though that we guys often (but not always) lose all interest in sex after the one orgasm. I had 2 friends in college who were lovers. The one told me that they had great sex. But...they had this rather odd quirk that neither wanted to be the first to cum. Because it always felt like "work" to help or wait on the other one to finish.

The refractory period that it takes for each guy to get an erection again and be ready for more sex will vary from person to person. This depends alot on factors like his libido, age, metabolism and overall health. Healthy younger guys may be ready again in under 10 minutes, some...15-20 minutes, others...one to several hours, and so on. There are a few younger guys, like teenagers and early 20 somethings, who can cum and not lose their erection or the desire for more sex. But they are a rarity. Plus that's a skill that will decline with age.

All this to say that men will generally lose interest in sex immediately after cumming. They don't want the (now) very sensitive tip of the penis being stimulated and they no longer get enjoyment out of having the prostate stimulated either. Continuing with toys or anal intercourse can feel either painful, uncomfortable or just boring to the man who has just cum. It all depends on the person of course.

I felt a little sorry for Rex in the last scene because he was the first to cum. Then he had to not only help Kodi cum (with his hand for instance) but he also had to go down on Kodi. To a guy who has just cum that can feel like "work". Of course being a paid model he did his best. But as a male he was trying to hide his much diminished enthusiasm for the task at hand. For the first several minutes he was trying to feign interest in it. By the end of the scene he had worked up a semi-hardon again. It's an even bet though as to whether his erection was strong enough for penetration. And chances are that he was not yet up (libido-wise) to desiring more sex at that point.

Just a quick lesson on male anatomy and physiology...and the male libido. I am not a physician or a paid spokesman. haha

Men are like muskets and women machine guns. Rare for a man to cum often but normal for woman. Now who's the weaker sex?