• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sky Clesi, please!?

neofight77

Reaction score
Sky Clesi is my favorite new Broke Straight Boys, at least in recent memory. The last guys I was this taken with was Declan, Easton and Sky ranks up there, at least on my list, with Bay, Ronan Kennedy and Vander. When are you going to release Sky's new scenes? The sneak peeks of Sky with Benjamin Dover and Richie West were in mid-January and still not even on your upcoming list of scenes. Any idea when we can expect to see more of him??

Sky Clesi is my favorite new Broke Straight Boys, at least in recent memory. The last guys I was this taken with was Declan, Easton and Sky ranks up there, at least on my list, with Bay, Ronan Kennedy and Vander. When are you going to release Sky's new scenes? The sneak peeks of Sky with Benjamin Dover and Richie West were in mid-January and still not even on your upcoming list of scenes. Any idea when we can expect to see more of him??

Your list made me giggle, because they all have such unusual names. Good list though. Oh and Sky is one of my new favorites as well.

Thanks, dude. They do sound kinda weird when they're listed together, aren't they? :) Now, if only I could track down the whereabouts of Bay, I'd be a happy guy. I'm probably not going to win any points with the management at Broke Straight Boys by listing Vander & Bay from Chaos Men. :)

Last edited:
Thanks, dude. They do sound kinda weird when they're listed together, aren't they? :) Now, if only I could track down the whereabouts of Bay, I'd be a happy guy. I'm probably not going to win any points with the management at Broke Straight Boys by listing Vander & Bay from Chaos Men. :)
Thanks for explaining that these guys were not from Broke Straight Boys as I only recognized Ronan Kennedy. I was going to search the other names on our site. LOL.

But I agree about Sky and from the stills we know his scenes are upcoming, but like you I am anxious as well!

I just discovered Sky Clesi blocked me on Twitter. While he, like everyone else, has every right to choose who can follow, tweet or communicate with on social media, but I am nonetheless bewildered that he blocked me. I've never tweeted anything but positive, rave reviews regarding any tweets about him, I've never messaged him directly or done anything that could be misconstrued the slightest bit as inappropriate. Literally, every tweet, retweet or like was strictly as one of his fans and, frankly, that's all any of my tweets about anyone are about. I feel bad if I unintentionally did something to offend him, but I am so certain I didn't, I also feel sort of offended by his action. I don't think that's how to treat a fan, no matter who you are.

I just discovered Sky Clesi blocked me on Twitter. While he, like everyone else, has every right to choose who can follow, tweet or communicate with on social media, but I am nonetheless bewildered that he blocked me. I've never tweeted anything but positive, rave reviews regarding any tweets about him, I've never messaged him directly or done anything that could be misconstrued the slightest bit as inappropriate. Literally, every tweet, retweet or like was strictly as one of his fans and, frankly, that's all any of my tweets about anyone are about. I feel bad if I unintentionally did something to offend him, but I am so certain I didn't, I also feel sort of offended by his action. I don't think that's how to treat a fan, no matter who you are.

It looks like his account is disabled at the moment. While I can still find his page, his tweets are not loading at all which usually means they’ve disabled their account. (I think?)

I don't think it was unflowing as much as he took his profile down. I type his name in, says his page no longer exist. Still shows him following me and me him.

It looks like his account is disabled at the moment. While I can still find his page, his tweets are not loading at all which usually means they’ve disabled their account. (I think?)

grest minds think a like, we posted at same minute.......lol. brother from another mother

I wouldn't take it personally. It could be a million different things.

Scene coming up in early July with him is hot. :sexinbed:
If you mean the one with one of my two str8 boy crushes, Ryan Parks, "Sky Clesi is in need of a good fucking and Ryan brings it until he explodes on Sky's sexy face!" that sounds very hot to me too!!!!

I love watching hot sexy str8 boys fucking and blasting cum on pretty gay or bi boys!!!! Two of the three up-cumming scenes pique my interest a lot!!!! :thumbup:

I wonder if Sky reads these comments and that’s why he deleted his Twitter.

Sky's #1 rating among all Broke Straight Boys models says it all!!!

iStock_000012593576XSmall.jpg

If you mean the one with one of my two str8 boy crushes, Ryan Parks, "Sky Clesi is in need of a good fucking and Ryan brings it until he explodes on Sky's sexy face!" that sounds very hot to me too!!!!

I love watching hot sexy str8 boys fucking and blasting cum on pretty gay or bi boys!!!! Two of the three up-cumming scenes pique my interest a lot!!!! :thumbup:

I don't even want you looking at MY RYAN (that boy) you'll corrupt him with your nasty thoughts.....lol

I don't even want you looking at MY RYAN (that boy) you'll corrupt him with your nasty thoughts.....lol
I only want the best for "my" Ryan, some lickin' and suckin' and even to get some fuckin'. If I can't be the one to be pleasuring my pretty Ryan, why not an equally sexy guy like Sky to be pleasing Ryan! It's all good! :drool: lol