• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Shane on you !

Her XXL Majesty

OOOOH!! David! where do ya find 'em? We were very impressed with Shane, even though he indicates he is not interested in anything but oral.. HMMMM. We are sure you can work your magic and carefully groom him for greater things. We "will watch his career with interest". We must be careful not to gush, or our subjects may come to regard us as a size queen, LOL!

M&M I, BTGOJ, QMOTF:thumbup::thumbup:

Majesty, your humble servant will be pardoned, he respectfully hopes, for saying that Her Majesty is already a Monarch of considerable size, that being one of the reasons her loyal subjects love her with such undying devotion.

Off topic: What's also interesting here that Marky has almost completely merged into this admittedly wonderful royal persona who keeps her subjects chuckling on a daily basis. But there's everyday stuff that you can't easily say to the head of a royal family, and I sometimes miss the one-time English teacher at a junior college who got a pension for breaking his neck while asleep having a nightmare:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Shane on me too Dave

He, and Jordan Upcoming, are really good recruits David. Shane's pale languid hooded eyes are totally sexy. His bod is ace and his dick is big. Jordan looks like the cousin I had my first sex with when he was 13 and me 15. Happy memories.

When are you gonna release the Jordan debut?

OOOOH!! David! where do ya find 'em? We were very impressed with Shane, even though he indicates he is not interested in anything but oral.. HMMMM. We are sure you can work your magic and carefully groom him for greater things. We "will watch his career with interest". We must be careful not to gush, or our subjects may come to regard us as a size queen, LOL!

M&M I, BTGOJ, QMOTF:thumbup::thumbup:

Your Majesy, he does look promising...

Last edited:
I just watched Shane. Man is he HOT!!! Just my type, face, body, cock and attitude. I can't wait to see an appreciative cocksucker give this boy the blowjob of his life. He is definitely a keeper. Thanks for bringing such a marvelous young man to our computer screens.

Mike

I just watched Shane. Man is he HOT!!! Just my type, face, body, cock and attitude. I can't wait to see an appreciative cocksucker give this boy the blowjob of his life. He is definitely a keeper. Thanks for bringing such a marvelous young man to our computer screens.

Mike

Here Here.
RJ

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!! Cute straight boy!! David, you have found another keeper! First big Marlin and now big Shane? I can't wait to see what Jordan is packing!:thumbup:

Shane

Sam was checking out Broke Straight Boys while I was showering and he said "All I could do was blow kisses at this guy's (Shane) cock". Cracked me up. The man is hung! Wondfer if CJ could take that?

YEAH, Great Idea Marky!

Or maybe.....Dustin?:monkeyfuck:

Marky

Dustin deserves a pounding by a proud cock like Shane's. And to get fucked until he cums w/o any "manual manipulation".

Marky, I love how you think. Send me a private message will you?

Yours,

Jayce

I am getting quite disturbed with all these references to "her majesty". I have informed the real Her Majesty's customs and immigration authorities to sieze the imposter should he set foot on these sacred shores. The Tower awaits.

Re Shane - What a hot dude, love his hair, his body and what a huge member he has. So adamant is he that he is not going to fuck or be fucked by guys - yes ok. The power of the dollar will reveal all.

I am getting quite disturbed with all these references to "her majesty". I have informed the real Her Majesty's customs and immigration authorities to sieze the imposter should he set foot on these sacred shores. The Tower awaits.

Re Shane - What a hot dude, love his hair, his body and what a huge member he has. So adamant is he that he is not going to fuck or be fucked by guys - yes ok. The power of the dollar will reveal all.

You know what happens to butch when the bedroom door closes... LOL:001_tongue:

Shane

That is one nice, big, pretty dick. I would suck it until the cows come home!

Dustin deserves a pounding by a proud cock like Shane's. And to get fucked until he cums w/o any "manual manipulation".

Marky, I love how you think. Send me a private message will you?

Yours,

Jayce

Rereading these posts, started me thinking,
A.) No freaking Tower on the Thames will ever hold me, (or any other true blooded Irishman) and
B.) What is Dustin's ultimate price.

I mean, I'd really like to know how much it will cost, dollar wise, to get
his legs pointed up towards the ceiling. (Maybe Shane could find out for us?)

Marky

Last edited: