• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Shane, Kyle & Alex

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like the Jack Nicholson character in As Good as it Gets. Obsessive. I need to have my lunch in the same restaurant, served by the same person, every day at the same time. And all the rest of the typical OCD behavior that Jack portrays so brilliantly in that flick. But only when I sit down to the ritual of a new update of Broke Straight Boys

The episodes have started to take on the agreeable air of a Japanese Tea Ceremony, where you know what's gonna be goin' down, what's gonna be said, and how the scene is gonna unroll, in advance, just the way you like it.

Jack at the restaurant.

You jackin' your dick.

It's got so good that you can time the whole lead up to the Happy Ending, so that when Shane cums you have to start pacing your stroke so you don't move too close to the edge until Alex shoots his load, and then stay right THERE, the tingling running all over your body, up and down your nerve endings, just this side of bliss, until Kyle squirts, when you squirt, both in the same nanosecond. Cum together right now over me.

And when Dave sighs and adjusts his underwear and asks, "How was that? Do ya feel better?", you nod and smile ruefully and lift your chin a little and say "Fine, really fine", just the way the three straighties on the futon do. Every time.

God I love this site.

Last edited:
Hot stuff

Excellent scene!!!! For starters, anything featuring Shane is enough to get my interest. He is so hot, to me. I guess he is a compilation of several straight guys that I've known throughout my life, from my very cute blonde haired boyhood friend who grew into becoming an incredibly hot teenager, and "composite Shane" also reminds me of several guys that I knew from my days of managing a warehouse where we hired high school and college kids to work after school and during the summers. I like just about everything about Shane, from his stubborn straight limits, to his blonde hair, cute face, smooth toned supple body, (not overdone as some guys are), but natural muscle tone, and of course his large, pretty, extremely responsive dick. I think I have expressed my fondness for Shane. Unfortunately Dave had said in a previous post that Shane was no longer working for Broke Straight Boys, as he was adamant about not getting fucked. So I savor the remaining scenes "in the can" of pretty pretty Shane.

Alex grows on me the more I see him. Initially, the sight of studs and hardware coming out of his face was a turn off to me, but that boy is very handsome, with an engaging personality, not to mention a hot toned body as well, and I get the feeling that he may like cock a bit more than he is willing to admit. The hottest part of the video to me was at the beginning when Kyle undressed the other two boys, and got down on his knees to suck their dicks. As it was his first time, (ostensibly) sucking cock, I enjoyed the tension in the room.

I understand that many of the other viewers who post on the forum, want to see ass fucking, and do not rate this as highly as I do, but thank you David for showing three hot, straight guys, sucking and jerking off other guys and shooting their nice thick creamy loads on their toned tight bodies. Watching this video was a very nice way for me to start my Monday morning.:thumbup:

I can't say enough good things about Shane. He is just so hot. I agree that Alex is enjoying himself a little bit more than he wants to let on. I loved seeing the smile on his face as he sat beside Shane's dick while Kyle was sucking away. And Alex gave a good hard look when Kyle blew his load. Kyle did good for a first timer also. But Shane........:tongue_smilie:

And David got Shane and Alex to touch each other's dicks together while Kyle took them both. How hot is that?! I'm sure Alex would have enjoyed Shane sucking on his dick. But whatever. This was an excellent scene. I gave it a 5.

Sorry, but let's face it - Shane has the charisma and personality of a turnip. Nice looking lad. lights are on, but nobody's home...
Kyle - quite a sparkle to him. Will probably go far.
Alex - jury's still out at my house on him.

If Shane couldn't fuck I would have no use for him either. The other two made this video worth watching...

Sorry, but let's face it - Shane has the charisma and personality of a turnip.
Ah, but what a delicious looking turnip, and I'm not interested in a turnip's charisma and personality.

But as David has told us, Shane is on the out's with Broke Straight Boys, so this is probably one of the last times you will have to put up with his "turnip-like" personality. But if somehow or someway Shane came to visit me, stimulating conversation would not be one of the main things on my agenda. His body and beautiful cock are what I'm interested in.

Ah, but what a delicious looking turnip, and I'm not interested in a turnip's charisma and personality.

But as David has told us, Shane is on the out's with Broke Straight Boys, so this is probably one of the last times you will have to put up with his "turnip-like" personality. But if somehow or someway Shane came to visit me, stimulating conversation would not be one of the main things on my agenda. His body and beautiful cock are what I'm interested in.

That's the way I see it too Mike. In person if Shane wanted to play the straight silent type, I'd be okay with that. As long as once the bedroom door closed I could do everything to his wonderful body that I wanted to.

We have to keep in mind also that this vid was shown out of sequence and was only the third one that Shane filmed at that time. So this one shows him at the beginning of his journey with us. He epitomizes for me what the typical straight guy being coerced and bribed to do gay sex is all about. He feels the obligation to mope a little bit, whine and complain a little bit....and then grudgingly DO it. LOL

I also understand your point with what you are saying Centurion and Baal. If Shane never progresses on camera or learns to talk more and show some personality and enthusiasm... then he needs to be cut loose to make way for new talent. As David publicly pondered doing that very thing for the same reasons. I just don't feel personally that I'm quite done with him yet. LOL Others are welcome to disagree with me on that point.

The following is a classic post from our beloved Slim. It is taken out of context from a thread of many moons ago. Keep in mind that David and Eddie are big animal welfare advocates and are always donating to the local animal shelter in their area. So there is some underlying tongue in cheek humor here in Broke Straight Boys's treatment of the models. Enjoy!

"This is a whole different fetish. The only sadistic thing about Broke Straight Boys is that some beautiful wild creature, rolling its eyes and slashing its tail about, jittery, nervous and sweating, is coaxed out of the safety of the wild and gentled enough to get it onto the sofabed. There it's murmured to and filmed while it gets used to what's gonna happen to it. Which is either doing something it normally does in private, or being confronted with another male of its species (more snorting and pawing the carpet with its trainers, and an occasional move to bolt) at which point the two of them, through blandishments of ever bigger reward promises, are lulled into doing stuff they never, ever, ever, would contemplate doing in front of another male or TO another male. There's more balking, tossing of the head, rolling of the eyes, growling and other symptoms of rebellion when the two animals are pushed too far, but in the end they can't help certain natural physiological responses taking place, after which they are released to go back into the wild. It verges on the kind of cruelty that Broward County prevents whenever it comes to the authorities' attention, but never crosses the line. The animals appear to suffer, but it's known they are rewarded, cleaned up and patted before being set free, and often actually lurk around the compound for more of the same.

Some people like to see this happen to the animals and an industry has grown up around the phenomenon."

Is Slim a great wordsmith or what? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Oh I agree with you about his physical attributes, but compared to Diesal, Logan or many others (who have charisma as well as beautiful bods), he is just that...another body. Diesal and Logan are guys that I feel I could go for a beer with and have a laugh, without lusting after them and salivating...guess that's what being bisexual is about. I can have a great friendship with a handsome straight boy without necessarily ripping their jockstraps off with my teeth. Maybe I am being unkind to Shane, but I feel that conversation with him would be like drawing teeth? He may be a perfectly great guy and a fantastic and garrulous conversationalist off camera...but I can only speak for what I see. Still - the worlld needs contrasts. One man's meat etc...

I can see what your all saying and agree but Shane is still the star of my show. All in all this was a good video. I will reserve the 5th star for something that really rocks my boat but I wont throw this one away either.

I'm still a Shane fan. That cock!!!! I think Shane suffers from migraine. He did say he had a headache in a vid or two ago. Or perhaps my pal, Johnny Walker, pays him a visit on my off days? He still does his job, but cut him some slack. He has headache issues.......... :001_rolleyes:
I'm with Mike and Tampa. Stimulating conversation isn't what I would like from Shane... :drool:

Alex is ok, and definitely liked what he saw and did.

I really like Kyle. As I recall, I really liked him in his solo, too. The guy is game!

Fun vid! :thumbup1:

I rated this flick '5' also. IMO the thing that set it apart was the removal of pants and underwear by another model. Most of the flix are formulaic: they start by stimulating themselves under cover (underwear) and you don't see the cocks until they are half erect.

Reminds me of the days I was much more active; guys would say - wait a minute I'll get it hard for you, and I'd say 'Let me make it hard; for me that's half the fun." The pants dropping of two by the third, with double cock sucking was a real turn on. I don't remember ever having so much trouble working two simultaneously.

As Forrest Gump could have said, 'Cocks are like a box of chocolates. You never know just what you are going to get.'

I rated this flick '5' also. IMO the thing that set it apart was the removal of pants and underwear by another model. Most of the flix are formulaic: they start by stimulating themselves under cover (underwear) and you don't see the cocks until they are half erect.

Reminds me of the days I was much more active; guys would say - wait a minute I'll get it hard for you, and I'd say 'Let me make it hard; for me that's half the fun." The pants dropping of two by the third, with double cock sucking was a real turn on. I don't remember ever having so much trouble working two simultaneously.

As Forrest Gump could have said, 'Cocks are like a box of chocolates. You never know just what you are going to get.'

In my previous life as a rock musician, I was in a 3some relationship with 2 girls. We were talking one night - post-coital - and Pauline said ..."seen one, you've seen 'em all..." to which Mandy replied "...no, no...some are a lot different. Not size so much as shape...you can't feel anything after the first 3 inches of length, but the bent ones feel good, as do the thick ones..." Pauline concurred. So - there you have a female perspective on our favourite subject. I have just re-read that and it's totally boring. Sorry.

In my previous life as a rock musician, I was in a 3some relationship with 2 girls. We were talking one night - post-coital - and Pauline said ..."seen one, you've seen 'em all..." to which Mandy replied "...no, no...some are a lot different. Not size so much as shape...you can't feel anything after the first 3 inches of length, but the bent ones feel good, as do the thick ones..." Pauline concurred. So - there you have a female perspective on our favourite subject. I have just re-read that and it's totally boring. Sorry.

NOT boring.:thumbup1:

btw I remember Pauline, but there were two Mandys I think, or was it the other way around lol