• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Shane Fans

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
For the fans of the current Shane. (me being one of them)
I think I may have found another site with Shane appearing & it is very interesting.

Austin & (not sure if it is) Jimmy Slater are also on the same site

Austin & (not sure if it is) Jimmy Slater are also on the same site
Calling Ms. K....Calling Ms. K.

Ray, please be sure to give her the site, and she will let us know. She is the world's foremost expert on Jimmy Slater.:wink:

Calling Ms. K....Calling Ms. K.

Ray, please be sure to give her the site, and she will let us know. She is the world's foremost expert on Jimmy Slater.:wink:

Just because every second & third words are Jimmy Slater - what makes you think Ms K is the world's foremost expert - lol

Because she is HUMBLY, the self-appointed Jimmy expert! :thumbup:
Just because every second & third words are Jimmy Slater - what makes you think Ms K is the world's foremost expert - lol

Sharing Shane and Jimmie Slater:

Dear Ms. Kianna,

As my equal to admirers of Jimmie Slater and Shane too, if you can point me in the right direction to the other website in question? I wouldn't hold it against you your strong feelings for the one and only Jimmie Slater. I humbly ask for your assistence in this pressing matter?

Sincerely,

Because she is HUMBLY, the self-appointed Jimmy expert! :thumbup:

I am not the only Jimmie expert on this forum. As a matter of fact, I think I've only seen, one person say they didn't like Jimmie.:001_tt1:

So Raysvq, my friend, where can I find Shane, Austin, and JIMMIE??????:001_wub:

Notice to all Jimmie fans:

FYI: I recently purchased and received today a very "orally inclined" DVD featuring Jimmie Slater through TLA from Blue Alley Studios entitled "Milwaukee Cum". Since this is only about oral scenes topped off with "Cum eating" throughout, which isn't seen on Broke Straight Boys too often, this 2 hour cum-fest may be of interest to you. Jimmy is in all scenes except the final scene where they had to arrange for a "substitute cock sucker" to finish off these 5 horny guys. One of the five of this last group has appeared on Broke Straight Boys but i just can't remember his name. Personal Preference: I would much rather see Jimmie in a scene with the likes of Austin Grant on Broke Straight Boys with the flip flop and the tenderness expressed in their passionate kissing.

However, this might float your boat, as it were. And I just can't stand by watching an unfloated boat going to waste. Life is too short, even if you aren't, anatomically speaking.

Last edited:
For the fans of the current Shane. (me being one of them)
I think I may have found another site with Shane appearing & it is very interesting.

Yes it is Shane & damn he is hot

Shane Fans need to gather around College Dudes

I just saw the MOST PASSIONATE AND INTENSE FUCKING SCENE ON College Dudes entitled Jimmy Durano Fucks Shane. Although there are a multitude of scenes with Shane fucking someone else, this has Shane at his most vulnerable best. I guarantee that this will curl your toes, perhaps permanently. Well, there are always sandals!.

I wholeheartedly recommend that you sign on to this BlueMedia owned site at under $15 per month for Broke Straight Boys subscribers. College Dudes is one hot sight and a real bargain to boot.