• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Shane and Josh

happygaylords

Reaction score
I'm beening looking at episodes with Shane and Josh. Is itthat I seeing things with Shane and Josh? To me it looks like they are having feeling for each other!

Welcum aboard!

I'm beening looking at episodes with Shane and Josh. Is itthat I seeing things with Shane and Josh? To me it looks like they are having feeling for each other!

Dear happygaylords,

It certainly appeared that there was more to it than a simple oral scene. That was the speculation at the time. In fact, I think most of the Broke Straight Boys membership was cheering for them as a new couple. They had such chemistry in this episode and in the 4-way adding Diesal and MikeR. The special affection was obvious.

By the way, it appears that you are new to Broke Straight Boys so I would like to extend to you a welcum. And, since this is the season for greetings, here is wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! .

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

The Shane and Josh scenes are among my favorites! Not the one with MikeR though, I feel he rained on their parade by being there unfortunately. :cursing:

Abe

ooooh, good question Ms. K... I am quite eager to find out as well. While I know some of the boys get along really well almost instantly, Josh and Shane definately shared a special connection!