• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

wand52

Reaction score
I was wondering if Gino will be comming back or has come back for another shoot? He is hot as hell!!!!!

I can't wait to see Gino get fucked, and shoot a load. I liked seeing Gino take the load of cum on his face.

Gino is like a breath of fresh air. He is so open, honest and enthuiastic. I can only imagine a three-way with Anthony, Michael and Gino! WOW :) Hopefully he will become David's pet project and will be around for a long time.

Physically Gino is not really my type but dam he was hot as hell in that shoot, hope that we get to see more of him.
and the way he went down on that cock...whoa momma!!!:blink:

Gino and Shane OMG!! It`s amazing how big Gino`s cock got and thick as a beer can. Also Shane loved that tip of the tongue on the tip of the head trick
Gino did. You don`t shoot a load like that without being really into it. Our boy Gino the operator. Could watch Gino and Shane all day long.

Gino another Dustin? Well, maybe. Them argentine eyes of Gino almost like Dustin's, dark, mysterious and latin-hot. I hope that Gino is paired up with someone that can complement his sexual appetites for an explosive case of copulation. I sure hope his is a virgin ass. If it is he should be paid a bonus.