• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

shane and cj

Yeah. Especially Shane...:tongue_smilie:

I'm looking forward to it also.
Yes Tampa, you are I both share a great appreciation for lovely young Shane, with his smooth lithe body and his incredible dick. It's always a great pleasure to see him :001_smile:

Happy for you members who enjoy Shane and/or CJ. However, my first thought was "not again". Neither have much of a personality and for my taste, simply go through the motions. Imagine I'll skip this episode.

Was very surprised to see Shane and CJ pop up for two episodes in a row. The pics with the Wed and Sat episodes intrigue me. The first seems older (Shane wearing a hat) and the Sat one a newer pic (no hat for shane)

Possible theory:

I looked through all the pics up for episodes with Shane (Tank) . In only two pics is he actually putting his arm over the shoulder of the other guy. The first involved Shane and Lee. We know this is his 1st bottoming scene.

Does the 2nd pic of Shane putting his arm over the shoulder of CJ portend another bottoming session for Shane? The evidence against is CJ's disdain for topping and Shane's preference to top. Both recaps for Wed and Sat says someone will be fucked. Hard to believe they would put 2 in a row where the same pairing and same guy gets fucked.

Discuss.....

hah i agree ncheat :) those are some good observations.

kinda makes me sad when shane bottoms. he is my picture of straight boy for sure. so when he first bottomed i was like "oh no! wtf my top is bottoming" but i still love shane still he is my #1 fav.

hah i agree ncheat :) those are some good observations.

kinda makes me sad when shane bottoms. he is my picture of straight boy for sure. so when he first bottomed i was like "oh no! wtf my top is bottoming" but i still love shane still he is my #1 fav.
I had the same reaction efa. Shane is my ideal straight boy too, and it's no fun for me to watch him doing something that he really dislikes. I hope that he fucks CJ in both of the upcoming scenes. Shane is a very cool straight dude, and I love watching him getting head or fucking a dude.:001_cool: