• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Shane and CJ, II

Ambivalent

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey, Broke Straight Boys,

Thanks for this - it made my week! I love CJ's compact, tanned self - and the way he gives head is just exemplary. . . It's so interesting, how dispassionate he is, yet how getting ploughed makes him splooge, despite himself!

As for Shane, my little Confederate soldier - his volleys came through loud and clear! I have to say that one of my favourite things in the world is seeing Shane sneer, brush off the whole scenario (as if he'd rather be out on the front step having a smoke, while somebody else does his job for him). . . and then be overcome by pure physical pleasure once someone starts going down on him. Not to mention, watching the pleasure suffuse his face (and his voice - those pants, grunts, and groans!) as his lithe frame bobs up and down on CJ. . . is a priceless experience.

Five stars from me.:001_smile:

A XOXOXOXO

As for Shane, my little Confederate soldier - his volleys came through loud and clear! I have to say that one of my favourite things in the world is seeing Shane sneer, brush off the whole scenario (as if he'd rather be out on the front step having a smoke, while somebody else does his job for him). . . and then be overcome by pure physical pleasure once someone starts going down on him. Not to mention, watching the pleasure suffuse his face (and his voice - those pants, grunts, and groans!) as his lithe frame bobs up and down on CJ. . . is a priceless experience.

A XOXOXOXO
Ambivalent, you have described beautifully what makes Shane so incredibly, fucking HOT. Thank you for expressing it better than I ever could have.

I was not impressed i'm over cj getting fucked and as for shane i'm bored with him topping at this point. He was really a hot bottom, maybe he'll bottom again...

Thanks for this - it made my week! I love CJ's compact, tanned self - and the way he gives head is just exemplary. . . It's so interesting, how dispassionate he is, yet how getting ploughed makes him splooge, despite himself!

A XOXOXOXO

agree completely

I'm new to the forum but I have been a member of Broke Straight Boys off and on for the past couple of years so what I am going to say will probably get me a lot of shit...I know these are "straight" guys but come on, even straight guys wash their hair once in a while! These guys look like they haven't bathed in 2 or 3 days. I'm probably just being petty but I wouldn't even want to be near either one of them.

LOL, joeblow! I was thinking how I'd like to give both of them a good shampoo and conditioning as I watched the vid! Then a blow dry! LOL!

For those members with the straightguy fetish, these two are the poster boys for them. hehe

Am I the only one who will miss hearing the leaf blower in the background at the new digs? I always wonder what straight hottie is at work out there. :sneaky2: :lol:

The cum shots were great! Of course CJ kind of spoiled his with his horror that he came in his nose. :tongue_smilie:

I always love to see Shane's cum face. Intense! :thumbup1:

I'm new to the forum but I have been a member of Broke Straight Boys off and on for the past couple of years so what I am going to say will probably get me a lot of shit...I know these are "straight" guys but come on, even straight guys wash their hair once in a while! These guys look like they haven't bathed in 2 or 3 days. I'm probably just being petty but I wouldn't even want to be near either one of them.
Hi joeblow and welcome to the forum. I'm not going to give you "a lot of shit" for what you said. You are perfectly within your rights to express your opinion that you want clean, well groomed "straight" boys on the set, and your not wanting to be near either of them. But I think that they are both hot, well CJ was a lot hotter back in his prime, but I would have no problem whatsoever, getting real close to Shane, and I honestly would not even notice that his hair was unwashed. CJ, in his early shoots, and Shane in all of his shoots are exactly the kind of guys that I enjoy on this site, and in "real life" too.

But, please keep posting, as it is very interesting to hear all of the member's opinions on the performers here, and difference of opinion between posters, makes for an interesting forum. If we all agreed, all of the time, the forum would be a total bore fest.

Sadly predictable in every respect. didn't watch it only looked at the clips. personal hygiene aside, I'm soooooo tired of both these guys. My money is helping to pay them?

I like both CJ and Shane. CJ loves to get fucked but he just lays there. Some of the models really like him and enjoy filming with him. I bet he is a great guy to hang with. Its got to be that he is just not a natural at being filmed. He is in a lot of films and I guess good or bad we are going to have to watch him. I was not a member when he started at Broke Straight Boys and didn't get to see him perform then. I wish I had seen him from the start, maybe I would like his scenes better.

LOL, joeblow! I was thinking how I'd like to give both of them a good shampoo and conditioning as I watched the vid! Then a blow dry! LOL!

For those members with the straightguy fetish, these two are the poster boys for them. hehe

Am I the only one who will miss hearing the leaf blower in the background at the new digs? I always wonder what straight hottie is at work out there. :sneaky2: :lol:

The cum shots were great! Of course CJ kind of spoiled his with his horror that he came in his nose. :tongue_smilie:

Dave, I'd pay $2,000.00 to you to see Tyler fuck you.
Jayman, ya got a match.LOL

Last edited:

A XOXOXOXO

You're so right A. lol

CJ tolerates and goes along with the oral and other parts of a typical scene because there is one thing in it for him that he really wants. Which of course is to get fucked. As David and CJ have alluded to in the past CJ is very anally fixated. The rest of the scene is just something for him to muddle through. Until he gets topped. But I am not disappointed that David let CJ go. For all the reasons that I've already mentioned in the past and other members have brought up also.

Shane's orgasms are breathtaking most of the time. Especially if he cums with someone else giving him oral or a helping hand.

I like both CJ and Shane. CJ loves to get fucked but he just lays there. Some of the models really like him and enjoy filming with him. I bet he is a great guy to hang with. Its got to be that he is just not a natural at being filmed. He is in a lot of films and I guess good or bad we are going to have to watch him. I was not a member when he started at Broke Straight Boys and didn't get to see him perform then. I wish I had seen him from the start, maybe I would like his scenes better.

You would have. His older scenes were/are top notch. They do lose something though when viewed in light of his later work.

I agree Joeblow. Their hair was pretty bad. CJ has his own hygiene issues there.

I think that Shane however has good hygiene and is freshly showered before his scenes. I think his bad hair is always due to his wearing the baseball caps. In some scenes he's allowed to wear the cap the whole time. In other scenes he's told to lose the cap. Yet nobody ever tells him to comb his hair. He just continues to do the scene with bad looking hat hair.

If I were to put something in the suggestion box it would be for Broke Straight Boys to have some disposable combs or brushes in the makeup room. The models are always done up with some makeup before their scenes. If they have even a small pimple on their face there is time and effort put into covering it up so they look better on camera. Yet if their whole head of hair sometimes looks like a shaggy mop... it seems that nothing is said or done about it before they film. That really should change.

Maybe good grooming is a peeve of mine. But if a guy's hair looks greasy or unkempt it's a real turnoff to me. I can't leave the house in the morning without showering. Even if I showered before bed the night before. My hair is so oily that I couldn't stand to go out in public without shampooing it in the morning. I would hate to be seen in public with greasy looking hair. Now my problem is that I have less and less hair left as time goes on. Maybe it's defective shampoo? haha

As for Shane I still like him. He is also one of the models who has a very unique dick. It's the kind that will point downward towards the ground when he has a hardon. You will not notice it very often because the other model or Shane himself is usually holding it up with his hand. But just like that of an old fling of mine from college it wants to curve forward and down with a full hardon. I think that's hot. :tongue_smilie: hehe

One thing I won't miss about the old studio is the sound of children at play. That could be kind of creepy at times. LOL

Last edited: