• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sexy Vacation

Well when I'm in Cali I can dream just like that song from the Disney movie:

"And even though I know how very far apart we are, it helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star...." :001_wub:

O but we are tampa! what part of cali you in?

I just realized that I said in the previous post that that was the first and last time I had sex under the stars. Well, on a beach, yeah! But there was the time at the Contemporary Resort, at DisneyWorld, that I got down to it with an off duty employee. But I am sure I told that story elsewhere on this site, so maybe it doesn't count for this thread?

Defiantly want that Disney story!! awesome beach story! I love having an audience! It is so thrilling and arousing! Thanks for the story dude! This is a pretty fun thread you guys are awesome with the stories! i love the thrill of it all!

I went to San Francisco with a friend and partied all night until closing time around 2am in the morning. We danced and drank throughout the time at the End Up on third street. We tried to kiss and make-out on the patio but we were interrupted frequently by friends just having fun. When we got to the motel, we quickly stripped and tried to do it but we were so drunk that it wouldn't get hard enough not for what we wanted to do. So we instead got a few more drinks and changed into our swimming trunks and jumped into the jacuzzi - big mistake!

My partner got so relaxed that he fainted and a motel attendant had to help me get him to our room and put him to bed. Here I was lonely and nothing to do. The motel attendant asked me if there was anything he could do for me and I asked if he will have a drink with me later after he got off from work. He said that it was motel rules that he couldn't drink with guests but he could go out with me somewhere else off the premises. What the hell, I said thats fine. I didn't want to be alone tonight so I took his offer.

We went to Dennis for a very early breakfast and while we were drinking our coffee, I just blurted out and asked him to fuck me and fuck me hard. He didn't answer, instead we finished eating and then he took me to his place. I thought I blew it with my abrupt outburst but now I knew something is going to happen.

We weren't in the house before he started to kiss me all over my face, on my neck and in my ears. Before we could get in the doors, he started to undress me planting his lips on mine rather forcefully. I couldn't breathe he was holding me so tight with one arm and reaching for my zipper with the other. I was just as forceful with him and trying also to pull his pants down and tear at his underwear.

We finally got naked and before I could reach for his dick, he turned me around, push me forward and started to lick my butt hole with his tongue. He strained to push his tongue in my butt, washing it and sucking it over and over again. He wouldn't let me reciporcate. He elevated my butt up to his face by pushing me over the couch cushion slapping my cheeks ever so often to distract me from the pleasure his tongue was giving me. He was only getting started and I will soon regret my Dennis request.

He had a dick like a stallion - a great big stallion. It was thick and long with a big reddish head. It was hard very hard and I was either in heaven or going to be ridden to hell with that big dick of his. If the alcohol didn't already loosen me up, then his wet washing surely did. I didn't care at this point, I just wanted his long thick dick in me. I wanted it bad.

He fucked me. We did it in the living room. We did three different ways; then, we switched to the bedroom. We sucked eachother's dicks but he continued to fuck me afterwards. He came in me and we rested for a moment. Then we fucked again. He took a bottle of poppers and then proceeded to pound my ass hard extra hard after those poppers. I was numb by this time. I luv his kissing, it distracted me from his dick fucking me like a pin-cushion. I wanted to make him happy. I wanted him to like me.

I had to asked him to stop, I had to go to the boys room. He followed me and as I was peeping, he came behind me and inserted his long dick into me. He fucked me as I was going in the john! For the love of God, I let him do it to me on the john! I knew I had to get out of there before something breaks - in me!

He took me back to the bedroom and finished me off by sucking on my cock. He fucked me one last time before he would let me put on my clothes. God he was good but I was afraid of him. He fucked like he was possessed. He would have fucked me as often as I would let him. And then I think I would have let him even if I didn't want him to. Gee weez, he came in me at least three times! I got to go back to the motel.

I didn't know how I got back to the motel. I was only too grateful to get to my room safely. My friend was still very much in La La land, sleeping like a baby. I showered and went to bed. My ass was throbbing with pain. I had to put a piece of ice in it to calm the pain. I soon fell asleep.

I woke up to my friend sucking me off. We played around a little before I fucked him for sleeping on me last night. As I orgasm in his ass, I felt very fortunate to have had two wonderful experiences in San Francisco.

I went to San Francisco with a friend and partied all night until closing time around 2am in the morning. We danced and drank throughout the time at the End Up on third street. We tried to kiss and make-out on the patio but we were interrupted frequently by friends just having fun. When we got to the motel, we quickly stripped and tried to do it but we were so drunk that it wouldn't get hard enough not for what we wanted to do. So we instead got a few more drinks and changed into our swimming trunks and jumped into the jacuzzi - big mistake!

My partner got so relaxed that he fainted and a motel attendant had to help me get him to our room and put him to bed. Here I was lonely and nothing to do. The motel attendant asked me if there was anything he could do for me and I asked if he will have a drink with me later after he got off from work. He said that it was motel rules that he couldn't drink with guests but he could go out with me somewhere else off the premises. What the hell, I said thats fine. I didn't want to be alone tonight so I took his offer.

We went to Dennis for a very early breakfast and while we were drinking our coffee, I just blurted out and asked him to fuck me and fuck me hard. He didn't answer, instead we finished eating and then he took me to his place. I thought I blew it with my abrupt outburst but now I knew something is going to happen.

We weren't in the house before he started to kiss me all over my face, on my neck and in my ears. Before we could get in the doors, he started to undress me planting his lips on mine rather forcefully. I couldn't breathe he was holding me so tight with one arm and reaching for my zipper with the other. I was just as forceful with him and trying also to pull his pants down and tear at his underwear.

We finally got naked and before I could reach for his dick, he turned me around, push me forward and started to lick my butt hole with his tongue. He strained to push his tongue in my butt, washing it and sucking it over and over again. He wouldn't let me reciporcate. He elevated my butt up to his face by pushing me over the couch cushion slapping my cheeks ever so often to distract me from the pleasure his tongue was giving me. He was only getting started and I will soon regret my Dennis request.

He had a dick like a stallion - a great big stallion. It was thick and long with a big reddish head. It was hard very hard and I was either in heaven or going to be ridden to hell with that big dick of his. If the alcohol didn't already loosen me up, then his wet washing surely did. I didn't care at this point, I just wanted his long thick dick in me. I wanted it bad.

He fucked me. We did it in the living room. We did three different ways; then, we switched to the bedroom. We sucked eachother's dicks but he continued to fuck me afterwards. He came in me and we rested for a moment. Then we fucked again. He took a bottle of poppers and then proceeded to pound my ass hard extra hard after those poppers. I was numb by this time. I luv his kissing, it distracted me from his dick fucking me like a pin-cushion. I wanted to make him happy. I wanted him to like me.

I had to asked him to stop, I had to go to the boys room. He followed me and as I was peeping, he came behind me and inserted his long dick into me. He fucked me as I was going in the john! For the love of God, I let him do it to me on the john! I knew I had to get out of there before something breaks - in me!

He took me back to the bedroom and finished me off by sucking on my cock. He fucked me one last time before he would let me put on my clothes. God he was good but I was afraid of him. He fucked like he was possessed. He would have fucked me as often as I would let him. And then I think I would have let him even if I didn't want him to. Gee weez, he came in me at least three times! I got to go back to the motel.

I didn't know how I got back to the motel. I was only too grateful to get to my room safely. My friend was still very much in La La land, sleeping like a baby. I showered and went to bed. My ass was throbbing with pain. I had to put a piece of ice in it to calm the pain. I soon fell asleep.

I woke up to my friend sucking me off. We played around a little before I fucked him for sleeping on me last night. As I orgasm in his ass, I felt very fortunate to have had two wonderful experiences in San Francisco.

angelone - Great memory and thank you for sharing it with us. That adventure gives a whole new meaning to that song: "San Francisco open your golden gate...: - lol!!!!!