• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

sex and tacos because you already fucked him

KRU1996

Reaction score
jj and Vadim Black - hot pairing that brought to mind

'DONT PUSH IT DONT FORCE IT LET IT HAPPEN NATURALLY'

this scene radiated what hot lust wrapped in mutual human respect and caring and mutual admiration of abs and chest can look like...and sound like...

both men were terrifically unpretentious - earthiness gets a top mark of 7.2

stunningly shot by johnny- u got many tricks dude - keep 'em cumming...

our thanks,
kru

You're right, Kru. Neither one was pretentious and I admired JJ's respect of what Vadim Black was able to handle. He was a gentleman top!

The homoerotic straight boy admiration of each others bodies was hot. So many young guys are working hard on their bodies that I see more outright admiration of each other going on these days. If this keeps up, attitudes about male bonding and sex will be headed for the Greek gymnasiums of antiquity when they worked out in the nude!!!

Last edited:
KRU I agree with you 100%
I've been asking for that for so long. NO DIRECTION just tell them they have to end up fucking and cumming. Let them figure out how to do it while they are doing it.

this scene radiated what hot lust wrapped in mutual human respect and caring and mutual admiration of abs and chest can look like...and sound like...

our thanks,
kru
Kru, every once in a while, much to my amazement, I find myself in total agreement with one of your posts. :confused1:

But you forgot to mention that Johnny offered them a choice of tacos or sushi or was it both? :001_tongue:

our thanks,
kru

No one could have expressed it better and more succinctly, Kru. And, along with you, our thanks to Johnny for an exceptional job with the cam.

I thought this was an archtype "breaking in" scene. JJ did a masterful jog of sensitively fucking Vadim Black, who in the first position actually seemed to really get into it once the pain of entry subsided. It was as if once JJ got his cock all the way in he hit Vadim Black's prostate and that turned Vadim Black on. The other two positions - not so successful. But I see real hope that Vadim Black can learn to really enjoy being fucked. Getting sucked off is pretty great no matter who is doing it as long as there is effort and expertise. Both guys sucked cock well, and certainly Vadim Black gave it all he got on JJ's tool. But getting fucked is another matter. Lots of cum, and Vadim Black really worked his cock after both had spread cum all over his dick.

Speaking of Tacos...

Yo NO quiero Taco Bell.

Attachments

• Taco Bell Pic.jpg
    Taco Bell Pic.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 20