• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sebastian fucked by Tanner

SFPS01

BSB Addict
Reaction score
While the general scene was ok I found the interactions between the two contrived and staged. How many times do we have to hear "oh yes, just like that"..........At the beginning it seemed that Sebastian was really turned on (pants came off and there he was with a hard on) but by the time the end was coming it seemed like no hard on at all. There is more to a good fuck than a big dick and I am not convinced that Sebastian enjoyed it all that much. I was also surprised that at no time during the scene did Tanner suck Sebastian, yet Sebastian certainly provided Tanner with good oral. There is more to a top providing a good fuck than just sticking a big dick in the bottom, which appears to me is all that Tanner provided. While Tanner does look good it isn't just about him....it takes two people to do a fuck scene. And what's with the condom?

I Love Tanner. No Matter What. I think he is the most Beautiful Broke Straight Boys there is. But I just don't think he was into it.
Condom no Dick Sucking. He did what he was paid to do. That's it. For me when Tanner is in a scene it IS mostly about him. I didn't Love this.
But went into it knowing I wouldn't. Can't wait for his next scene. Didn't like the pairing at all. I just Love looking at him. But that's just how I feel.
Hope others enjoyed it more than I did. Can't Love them all, Think it's the first time I said that about a Tanner scene. OH WELL..

Last edited:
I Love Tanner. No Matter What. I think he is the most Beautiful Broke Straight Boys there is. But I just don't think he was into it.
Condom no Dick Sucking. He did what he was paid to do. That's it. For me when Tanner is in a scene it IS mostly about him. I didn't Love this.
But went into it knowing I wouldn't. Can't wait for his next scene. Didn't like the pairing at all. I just Love looking at him. But that's just how I feel.
Hope others enjoyed it more than I did. Can't Love them all, Think it's the first time I said that about a Tanner scene. OH WELL..

Johnny, I know you are very fond of Tanner, as a lot of members are, and rightfully so. He is a very good looking, hot guy. I like him as well, and I believe your spot on in that he was there, paid to do a job, and left. Honestly, I am not sure what really floats his boat in a partner. I suspect that as in most straight guys his attitude is "I got mine, you can get yours". I doubt many of us expect him to be into his male partners; however, this scene seemed a little more distant than usual. It was better than a number of other scene's, and maybe we just expect more from Tanner than he can give. He still looks good!

Johnny, I know you are very fond of Tanner, as a lot of members are, and rightfully so. He is a very good looking, hot guy. I like him as well, and I believe your spot on in that he was there, paid to do a job, and left. Honestly, I am not sure what really floats his boat in a partner. I suspect that as in most straight guys his attitude is "I got mine, you can get yours". I doubt many of us expect him to be into his male partners; however, this scene seemed a little more distant than usual. It was better than a number of other scene's, and maybe we just expect more from Tanner than he can give. He still looks good!
No argument at all. BUT. lol.. Frist I don't think he is Straight. That again is just me. I have seen him enjoy himself in other scenes.
And by the pictures on Twitter he looks happy with Drake and the other new boy Dean. I think that's his name? I just feel the pairing was off.
I just have a feeling he will give more. I hope so. Cause it's true I really like him. He was off and distant here. But I am hoping he comes back and knocks our socks off in a new scene. And really shows us what a HOT MAN he is. xo

Last edited:
I have seen Tanner do better; but having said that, he was the one who put forth the effort to try to make the scene worked - I gave him a 4 for his efforts.. But his efforts were largely in vain because it was my impression that Sebastian could have cared less about the scene and dragged it down with him - I gave him a 1. The scene I gave a 1, reflecting its lacklusterness and its being a condom scene.

Query to management: This is sebastian's third anal scene all with condoms. In the past when those circumstances have arisen we have been told that a model's being a last minute substitute was the reason b/c no time to get the tests done. However in this instance that seems unlikely because sebastian did a bts, a solo, and then three anal scenes - hardly a last minute thing. So is the use of condoms in his scenes Sebastian's preference or is there some other reason?

I thought it was a hot scene as Tanner topped his partner and the other guy worshiped the studly Tanner. I saw no need for mutual oral as Tanner used his big dick to fuck his partner and both guys had nice cum shots in the end. Tanner looked great and I enjoyed watching him here and I also look forward to his upcoming scenes pictured on twitter. I found the scene sexy and erotic to my tastes.

Meh. Probably just me, but I was thrown off by the dirty sheets (stain at the edge of the bed where the boys had not been) and once again the messed up footboard (if those germs could talk!) Look, I do appreciate the natural lighting if you guys are not going to do outside scenes, but it's time for a new bed.
:cya: it's a jungle (of not good stuff) on that bed!

Meh. Probably just me, but I was thrown off by the dirty sheets (stain at the edge of the bed where the boys had not been) and once again the messed up footboard (if those germs could talk!) Look, I do appreciate the natural lighting if you guys are not going to do outside scenes, but it's time for a new bed.
:cya: it's a jungle (of not good stuff) on that bed!
LOL Beth..It takes a Women.. Being a silly Hairdresser I am. I noticed the sheets too.
But I am a Butch Man. lol And didn't want the people on the Forum thinking less of me. But come on guys the bed is starting to get saggy.
And if you can't afford a new set. Rather than that SAME boring one. At least get some new sheets. Macy's is always having White sales.
And maybe a new bed. Preferably something extra firm. And if you only have one room in The Studio? A new paint job be nice. Thanks Beth.xoxo

LOL Beth..It takes a Women.. Being a silly Hairdresser I am. I noticed the sheets too.
But I am a Butch Man. lol And didn't want the people on the Forum thinking less of me. But come on guys the bed is starting to get saggy.
And if you can't afford a new set. Rather than that SAME boring one. At least get some new sheets. Macy's is always having White sales.
And maybe a new bed. Preferably something extra firm. And if you only have one room in The Studio? A new paint job be nice. Thanks Beth.xoxo
You just made me laugh out loud again Johnny! You are very funny! :clown: And you speak the truth! :thumbup1:

Now I realize what threw this scene off.........No one likes to have sex on dirty sheets/bedspreads! No matter how good looking the boys are. I would assume the boys go to great lengths to make sure everything is "clean" and "tidy" so at the very least, there should be clean sheets for them to play on. We all know that different types of lube can leave stains, no matter how many times they are washed, and used condoms aren't the nicest thing to have laying on the bed either (it didn't take Tanner long to realize it and throw it on the floor). I am sure most of the membership is gay (no offense Ladies) and you would think that everyone would notice this..........We may like our straight boys but most don't care for dirty sheets and used undies! (well most don't)

My take on this scene. Tanner looks fantastic. He has lost a few pounds and his body looks better than ever. Sebastian has a nice body and is uncut which I like, but all those tattoos are a distraction. (Maybe with a better haircut :blush:) The kissing was good (no fish smacking) and Sebastian did good oral on Tanner's beautiful cock. This was the best part of the scene. The fucking was adequate, although I don't think either of them was really into it. I started out thinking that Sebastian was into Tanner but by the end of the scene, it felt like they were both just wanting to get it over with. I think maybe Tanner was not much into Sebastian, and by the end of the scene that had become contagious.

What's with the condom? Perhaps one of them did not pass the testing (Sebastian?). Fucking with a rubber is like washing your feet with your socks on. It is always a bit of a disappointment to me. It also obscures the view of Tanner's beautiful cock which is a shame.

About the bedsheets and bedroom decor: I didn't notice the sheets were dirty. They may have been flopping around in a section that was edited out. Actually, I don't spend a lot of time examining the feng shui of the set. The bedroom is tastefully and simply decorated, it looks nice without being distracting, and the grey walls provide a color neutral backdrop which probably helps with the filming. For awhile they covered the footboard with something to keep the scuff marks from showing. Think of the abuse that this poor bed has had over its short lifetime. I agree that Broke Straight Boys could afford a new bed, but it's not a big deal to me. Recall some of the sets in the past, from the old futon days, the garish red plastic circles stuck on the walls, the sheets of paper with graffiti on them. The current set is fine.

That I have spent as much time talking about the set as the scene tells me that this scene was not up to snuff. Rather disappointing considering how much I was looking forward to seeing Tanner again. He looked great but deserved better.

Last edited:
From Tanner to sheets. I would like to thank nickbrady and SFPSO1 for trying to keep the Forum going through our little bit of troubles.
There were more of course. But the two of you seemed to care. I was ready to leave. But I would have missed it. Glad we stayed.
Have a nice day everyone...xo

From Tanner to sheets. I would like to thank nickbrady and SFPSO1 for trying to keep the Forum going through our little bit of troubles.
There were more of course. But the two of you seemed to care. I was ready to leave. But I would have missed it. Glad we stayed.
Have a nice day everyone...xo

The party would be dull without you Johnny. Stick around.

I got just the opposite of most of the comments. Lee's previous scenes have shown he loves a cock in his ass. the previous scenes, he begged the top to go faster/harder--he WANTS that fucking--while ion this scene he asked Tanner to slow down. I think it takes a BIG cock to satisfy Lee. I found him to be more engaged in this scene then his previous scenes cuz Tanner actually got some noise out of him, beyond the inane verbage, which, I think, Lee was using as a go-to to over-ride outright moans and grunts.
As has been discussed before, it is very common on Broke Straight Boys for the tops to stifle sexual vocalization from the guy they're fucking. Stop being a bitch...shut up and take my dick...etc. Hell, Cage Kafig threw a pillow on Ben to stifle his sexual vocalizations. so is it any wonder that in an attempt to cover such vocalizations, Sebastian's mind slipped to repeating an acceptable phrase instead of stifling more moans of pleasure? Not if he's seen scenes on Broke Straight Boys

and who knows what the off-camera repercussions are among these young men for guys who don't stifle themselves when they demonstrate their disdain for sexual vocalization DURING a scene?

Oh yeah--a boy that likes to be fucked as much as Sebastian has demonstrated he wants to be fucked would want to waste his time having Tanner suck his dick why?

Sebastian got five more minutes of Tanner's fat cock up his ass cause he skipped the Tanner sucking his dick part.

also--come on! aren't there ANY Tops on this forum? some boys get so fixated on the fat cock pumping away in their ass, stimulating their prostate, that they lose their hard ons. One of the guys I was with for a year had anal orgasms from direct prostate stimulation, he didn't want me to touch or suck or even acknowledge his cock was there until AFTER I came fucking him. sometimes he got hard during, but mostly he didn't--the entire focuss of his attention being on that cock head rubbing his prostate. Just one example of way too many bottoms to count in my life that didn't stay hard while being fucked, their attention on their prostate and that big cock inside them. I always, being a decent top, got them off anyway--even the guy that didn't like his cock being touched--I held him down and sucked or jacked his dick til he came after I came.

It's wild being with a bottom that is capable of anal orgasms--like women, they're usually multiple and the unexpected constriction(s) around my cock when he experienced one was...well...indescribable. total blood backwash headrush is closest I can get. out of all the men in my life, even my soul-mate, that guy was the best sex of all of them. and he had a 4 inch hard on. I loved it--could get his dick and balls in my mouth and still be able to lick his taint. He'd try to fight me off (he hated his little dick, foolish boy. for a bottom, anything over a mouthful is a complete waste) til I did that. he'd arch his back and moan/scream--I am sure his eyes rolled up into the back of his head--but of course, was never able to visually verify that.

I have seen Tanner do better; but having said that, he was the one who put forth the effort to try to make the scene worked - I gave him a 4 for his efforts.. But his efforts were largely in vain because it was my impression that Sebastian could have cared less about the scene and dragged it down with him - I gave him a 1. The scene I gave a 1, reflecting its lacklusterness and its being a condom scene.

Query to management: This is sebastian's third anal scene all with condoms. In the past when those circumstances have arisen we have been told that a model's being a last minute substitute was the reason b/c no time to get the tests done. However in this instance that seems unlikely because sebastian did a bts, a solo, and then three anal scenes - hardly a last minute thing. So is the use of condoms in his scenes Sebastian's preference or is there some other reason?

This was Sebastian's choice to use condoms during his scenes.

When Broke Straight Boys made the then controversial move to filming primarily bareback scenes, Mark told us that the models would have the choice to use condoms in their scenes or not. I appreciate the fact that you are apparently sticking by that policy. I understand that it is "hotter" for the viewer to see bareback, but I like the fact that the models still have that personal choice available to them.

Tanner looks hotter than ever. He didn't seem into Sebastian, byt that didn't keep me from being into him.

if that makes him comfortable, then slap that love glove on and fuck him silly. i personally hated using condoms and usually didn't. if the boy was super hot or had something else going for him/us and insisted, on rare occasions I would. normally, insisting on a condom was a deal breaker. the concession I made to "the scare" was pulling out when I came (which I really disliked doing), and that was about it. for lee, i'd put on three of the damned things, but then he'd get pile-driven into the mattress when I came inside him. i understand the industry and all that and most clients wanna see the top's cum shot, but I personally don't care for the pulling out to show the cum shot. I wanna see that Top split that boy in half when he drives into him to cum. but that's just me.
for me, finding a boy that was already HIV+ or not scared was great--no condoms and plow into him when I came. and here I am...still neg after all these years. 20 years of fucking guys without even thinking about a condom--they couldn't get pregnant, right?--made the transition to the scare a real turn off for me.
watching the guys on the site use condoms doesn't really matter to me, cuz whether they do or don't, they still pull out to cum, so same difference to me.