• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sean is a little hottie

drewpin

Reaction score
Would love to see Sean again. He was hot as a bottom. In that soft voice telling Cory to fuck him and he wanted him to cum inside of him. Wow, a little bit of kissing and it would have been perfect.

Would love to see Sean again. He was hot as a bottom. In that soft voice telling Cory to fuck him and he wanted him to cum inside of him. Wow, a little bit of kissing and it would have been perfect.

First welcome.
Yes i like sean, he is a hot bottom. But i'm an old romantic and i like the Sean and Nu hot action one best.
RJ

Sean is also a favorite of mine. He is not as 'pretty' as some of the other boys, but that makes him more interesting. He puts on a good show and I love the grunts when he cums.

Sean is also a favorite of mine. He is not as 'pretty' as some of the other boys, but that makes him more interesting. He puts on a good show and I love the grunts when he cums.

Welcome to the forum Greatlakes2. Yes I agree his moans and whimpers when he cums are great. Whether he was technically straight, straight-curious, or gay when he got here he sure took to gay sex like a duck to water. LOL

Sean & corey

Its hot when Corey tells Sean "You can take it all" and he does.

Sean is definitely willing to experiment and he is fun to watch and listen to. He sells the idea that it really isn't as bad as he originally thought. I think he discovered just how good a stiff dick in his ass can be. He doesn't argue about trying anything either he is just one of those guys who is like "whatever." I do think the money motivated him quite a bit though...:wink::001_rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sean is a cutey! Very opened minded! I just have to tell myself, that he is not my sister's exhusband's nephew! He looks so much like him! LOL!

Sean is a cutey! Very opened minded! I just have to tell myself, that he is not my sister's exhusband's nephew! He looks so much like him! LOL!

Or is he????:wink: