• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Scott

Crazya55

Reaction score
Bring back the red head Scott! Pair him up with Cal Jake! that would be hot!!!:001_tt2:

Oooooh!

Bring back the red head Scott! Pair him up with Cal Jake! that would be hot!!!:001_tt2:

I had a severe case on Scott. However, his hair color changed as he lost his innocence. I fear he's gone forever. If he returns, I will be waiting. :tongue_smilie:

History repeats itself once again

I had a severe case on Scott. However, his hair color changed as he lost his innocence. I fear he's gone forever. If he returns, I will be waiting. :tongue_smilie:

I know precisely of what you speak. My hair was a intense blond until age 11 or 12 when I accidentally and dramatically experienced one of life's greatest mysteries and introduced my lifelong pastime -- masturbation. To this very day, I blame this personal discovery for causing my hair color changing to brown.:thumbdown: Consequently, my hair color change was a outward indication marking my loss of innocence. However, for the record my palm hair still retains an intense blond color.:blushing:

Concerning Scott's returning to Broke Straight Boys, I am eagerly waiting his return too. Here is hoping that my brown hair will not turn solid white by the time he returns.:ohmy: