• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Scott and Leon: Who's the bottom?

scorpio

Reaction score
I'll be posting a new behind the scenes video with Scott and Leon later on today! I'm telling you, this is a kick ass episode.

Now my question is: Who's the top? Who's the bottom?
What do you think?

Attachments

• Image0.jpg
    Image0.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 34
I'll be posting a new behind the scenes video with Scott and Leon later on today! I'm telling you, this is a kick ass episode.

What do you think?

Leon top, Scott bottom!

I hope Leon will top but I'm I think he will bottom. In the last behind the scenes, he commented to much on riding the rocket.

What do you think?
I think, and I hope that Scott tops Leon. I haven't seen Scott naked yet, but he seems to be "my kind of guy". :001_tt2:

What do you think?

Are you sure the names aren't mislabeled? I'm thinking the blondish guy on the left is Leon and the brunette on the right is is Scott.

i looked ahead in time. both leon and scott bottomed. :001_wub:

Not only did they both bottom but they both topped as well :001_cool:

Sorry Scorpio, if you had asked this question before I watched it .............. :sneaky2:

Scorpio,

My dear francophone. Who's THE bottom means one bottom, not two. Who's going to bottom might have been more correct since both boys bottomed! Especially since you knew the answer! LOL

Just pulling your leg (or anything else dangling down)!

What a coup for Broke Straight Boys! You couldn't get a better scene than a morning rump in the sack by two fairly attractive young broke men. Very good chemistry between the two - they kept it fun and cheerful. I thought the scene was genuinely seductive, youthful and fresh. It had an expectation of conviviality not only in bed but later in the park. It also makes it appealing to find out whether there are more sexual adventures between these two "adone".

top? Bottom?

Scotts the top Leon the bottom. Look at the way Leon adores Scott.

BTW to be a good top you have to be a good bottom. You know how it feels and also what you would like to be done.

Hi Scorpio,
I've only just noticed, & it looks like nobody else picked it up, but the 2 BTS clips of Scott & Leon are mislabelled.
No biggie. :grin:

Fun and Cheerful

What a coup for Broke Straight Boys! You couldn't get a better scene than a morning rump in the sack by two fairly attractive young broke men. Very good chemistry between the two - they kept it fun and cheerful. I thought the scene was genuinely seductive, youthful and fresh. It had an expectation of conviviality not only in bed but later in the park. It also makes it appealing to find out whether there are more sexual adventures between these two "adone".

I’m with you; you certainly have it all right. Great observations! Back to the question though, I think it will be Leon just because of the chemistry you rightfully observed. I really like it when the models make it fun and cheerful.:biggrin: