• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Scene Thread - Max Taking Every Inch Of Ethan Cock

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I am working today and assumedly, this new update will be released before I return home this evening. Although it is the final scene to be released of Ethan's second shoot week. (I rely on the highest possible source for this kind of information, Jaybifla, lol). However we must keep in mind that this was not necessarily Ethan's final shoot of that week as Broke Straight Boys has always released scenes out of the order they were shot. So we cannot expect that Ethan will necessarily "progress" any further than we've seen him in any of his previous work. But I am a big fan of cute, young, believably straight guys such as Ethan, and I love his cocky, wisecracking personality, and I am most definitely looking forward to one more Ethan Steel scene. And Max should be the perfect partner for Ethan.

Fuck him balls deep, Ethan! :drool: :thumbup1:

It was so good to see Max Jay back in action. He's amazing as always. I thought the scene was really good. I could tell this scene must have been shot before some of the others because there was no oral reciprocation. However, I loved Ethan swinging Max around on the couch and pulling his underwear down to do his thing. That was hot to me. I didn't mind the cowgirl in this scene because there were some good shots and it was brief. But kudos to Ethan for doing something he has never done to date. Letting Max give him a facial. Well it was on his chin and neck, but a facial was the goal and it did land about an inch from his mouth. That gets EXTRA points from me even though I'm not giving points anymore LOL. Max saying he wanted to shoot it on his "pretty boy face". HOT. Yes, I think it's one of the better Ethan Steel scenes. I must say that I wish Ethan would have done his second week at Broke Straight Boys after he had seen some of his criticism. I think it was just something that happens from time to time and no ones fault. I do think he should be cut some slack, because I think a third week of filming after he's seen all this feedback will give him a better opportunity to try different things. Ethan Steel getting a facial on his last scene released is ROBBERY....LOL. Now I want more. More Damnit. I want to see someone bury their face in that hairy hole, and surely he'll let someone do that if he's gonna take cum on the chin. Good job guys.
Again, I always love Max Jay. I didn't say much about him, because he was perfect to me. Take note folks.....Max Jay talked Elijah Scott into letting him eat his ass, and Max Jay talked Ethan Steel into letting him give him a facial. Max Jay needs to be at every shoot week....LOL. xoxo

Last edited:
It was so good to see Max Jay back in action. He's amazing as always. I thought the scene was really good. I could tell this scene must have been shot before some of the others because there was no oral reciprocation. However, I loved Ethan swinging Max around on the couch and pulling his underwear down to do his thing. That was hot to me. I didn't mind the cowgirl in this scene because there were some good shots and it was brief. But kudos to Ethan for doing something he has never done to date. Letting Max give him a facial. Well it was on his chin and neck, but a facial was the goal and it did land about an inch from his mouth. That gets EXTRA points from me even though I'm not giving points anymore LOL. Max saying he wanted to shoot it on his "pretty boy face". HOT. Yes, I think it's one of the better Ethan Steel scenes. I must say that I wish Ethan would have done his second week at Broke Straight Boys after he had seen some of his criticism. I think it was just something that happens from time to time and no ones fault. I do think he should be cut some slack, because I think a third week of filming after he's seen all this feedback will give him a better opportunity to try different things. Ethan Steel getting a facial on his last scene released is ROBBERY....LOL. Now I want more. More Damnit. I want to see someone bury their face in that hairy hole, and surely he'll let someone do that if he's gonna take cum on the chin. Good job guys.
Again, I always love Max Jay. I didn't say much about him, because he was perfect to me. Take note folks.....Max Jay talked Elijah Scott into letting him eat his ass, and Max Jay talked Ethan Steel into letting him give him a facial. Max Jay needs to be at every shoot week....LOL. xoxo
That was a GREAT scene. You are right Jay that Max shooting on Ethan's "pretty boy face" was ultra hot and then when Max licked up all of the cum and Ethan said, "You are a dirty fuckin' boy", I loved it. If that was to be Ethan's final release on Broke Straight Boys, it was one of his best. And I also agree that Max was perfect, as sort of an assistant director right in the scene, doing a great interview of Ethan at the start and even reminding Ethan of a position that I guess he forgot from the pre-shoot rundown. And of course convincing him to take the "shot to the chin".

Max was great and Ethan was great! A Holiday Spectacular for Christmas/Hanukkah/Festivus week. lol I haven't gotten over to Radio City for their Christmas Spectacular this year, but I got a Broke Straight Boys version tonight!!!!! :xmas2wink:

il_570xN.1569336716_i665.jpg

I am working today and assumedly, this new update will be released before I return home this evening. Although it is the final scene to be released of Ethan's second shoot week. (I rely on the highest possible source for this kind of information, Jaybifla, lol). However we must keep in mind that this was not necessarily Ethan's final shoot of that week as Broke Straight Boys has always released scenes out of the order they were shot. So we cannot expect that Ethan will necessarily "progress" any further than we've seen him in any of his previous work. But I am a big fan of cute, young, believably straight guys such as Ethan, and I love his cocky, wisecracking personality, and I am most definitely looking forward to one more Ethan Steel scene. And Max should be the perfect partner for Ethan.

Fuck him balls deep, Ethan! :drool: :thumbup1:

Great scene, but it appears to have been shot some time ago judging from the dialogue between the boys. Ethan did not reciprocate the oral, but he did kiss. When Ethan first started, he had trouble kissing as I recall. Ethan reveals that he did work for another site prior to Broke Straight Boys, but he said that for the other site he just sat back and received head. I hope that this is not Ethan's last Broke Straight Boys scene, as he remains a cute, hot 20 old who looks great naked in bed, and he has made considerable progress in his kissing and cock sucking, albeit retaining his precious virgin ass.

It was a good scene. But what the fuck is up with developing the models story releasing the scenes in order? Lol. Isn’t that what they said? I laughed then also because they haven’t ever managed to do it. I did like the dialog and I loved the facial and I loved the nice shots of Ethan’s furry hole. Even if no one can have it, it’s still nice to look at.

I wish Max wouldn’t shave his ass. He has cute fur elsewhere. It ticks me off and I docked him a star or two for it

Half on topic, I remember being asked by Jimmy why people didn't seem to like him. In my effort to reduce everything to the simplest terms, said that he was too straight. That the call was for a truly straight guy, but few people excepted someone with all the limitations of a straight guy.
Ethan is subject to the same conditions.

Half on topic, I remember being asked by Jimmy why people didn't seem to like him. In my effort to reduce everything to the simplest terms, said that he was too straight. That the call was for a truly straight guy, but few people excepted someone with all the limitations of a straight guy.
Ethan is subject to the same conditions.
I think your post was very much on topic. It is and always has been the paradox of broke "straight" boys. Some things never change.

I think your post was very much on topic. It is and always has been the paradox of broke "straight" boys. Some things never change.

Neither do the members who vocally dis performers of the type they claim to want. I'll be kind of pissed if Ethan bottoms TBH. A dick in his ass means I won't get to see that amazing ass as it piledrives another guy!