• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

San Diego Pride - July 17th and 18th

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
It is back to California for us. This time we are headed to beautiful San Diego to celebrate pride. We haven't done the lineup of the guys or the host bar yet but we will have a booth both days where you can come and get a Broke Straight Boys tattoo or just stop by and say hi to one of the Broke Straight Boys.

I just bought my wedding dress!! Sha I would love for you to give me away if you want to!! :-D

Nevermind. Wedding is off. Ashley couldn't get out of a previous engagement so we will be doing our vows at another time. :((((((

Sorry to hear that MissDeidra.....we will make sure that you still have a wonderful time in San Diego. I can't wait to see you.

well miss deidra will be going and looks like I am hoping a plane to see a girl who seems to be my soul sista :) cant wait are you boys ready for the women to rock ur world :p

Uh oh. Double the trouble. This should be fun. LOL We are going to have a blast.

I would absolutely be honored.

Hey forum peops...

Just an update, Jenn and I booked the Porto Vista Hotel today. (We got an awesome deal!) 5 blocks from the beach and 2 miles from Balboa Park. I know there are plenty of people going to this one, so please hit one of us up so we can possibly meet up!

Now all we need to know is where the events are going to be Sha!! Help us out!

We will be at the park on both days in the booth. I am still looking for a bar to hang out at. We are having problems with call backs. Either way, we will be sure to have an amazing time.

My countdown clock has begun. I can't believe it but I might just be more excited for this event than any of the previous ones I've attended.....

6 days!!!

Who else is coming??

hey whats up everyone cant wait for San Diego Pride this weekend its gonna be crazy. If yall are in the area come to the booth and get tatted up :)

Thanks for the crazy banner lol thats awesome:)

OMG. It's so close I can taste it.....

Yeah! The day has arrived! Is no one else going to this event?!? I pick Jenn up from the airport in 12 hours! We will be curling our toes into the sand in the early hours of the morning! Hope to see many members there!

Yeah! The day has arrived! Is no one else going to this event?!? I pick Jenn up from the airport in 12 hours! We will be curling our toes into the sand in the early hours of the morning! Hope to see many members there!

Have a great time Miss D! We want a full report when you get back. I'm so happy for you that you and BiG will get to experience yet another event. :001_smile:

I know the guys will show you a good time. Congratulations! :thumbup1:

Don't forget pictures. haha

Miss D and BiG, you two have a swell time down there in San Diego this weekend. Sure wish I could have made it but my father was just released from the hospital earlier in the week and I really feel I need to hang around town for them.
One of these days I will be able to get to an event, just don't know which one and when.

Have fun everyone.
Gary