• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rowan and Jared Fuck

SFPS01

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Very hot scene guys. Not usually a fan of flip fucks, but I guess it was necessary in order to get to Jared fucking Rowan. I think that both boys connected. But then it would be hard not to connect to Jared. Such a considerate top he is. Hot as hell and always concerned about his partner. In my opinion, Jared can give Tanner a run for his money as one of the best tops on this site. And he is also a hot bottom, but would rather not pursue being a bottom. There are enough on this site and outstanding tops are hard to cum by (no pun intended). While it was cute to hear Rowan say he had never bottomed before, in truth he has, as its out there on another site where I saw him. Regardless, he took it like a man and actually I think he enjoyed it. Who wouldn't with Jared being on top. Sooner or later Rowan will drop the bobby pins and show us all his bottom skills. In the meantime, we can all play along. Great job boys.

Sorry about posting this thread. Wasn't paying attention nor had I read all of the posts on the other thread as I thought they were still discussing pre-scene. Kind of threw me off looking at the posting date and assumed it was all about before the scene became available.
After reading all of the posts on that thread I realized that Jared had posted his comments. While it may not have been cool to post it before the scene debut, I didn't find his comments mean spirited, simply honest. You would never know how he felt in watching the scene, so thumbs up for his acting ability. Given his past scene's and all of the positive comments he has received I say lets don't be so hard on him and cut him some slack......He is one of the best "tops" in the current crop and he was most considerate of Rowan in this scene.

Whose Job . . .?

. . . is it to make sure the Swiss Navy label is always facing the camera ? (Just curious)

Despite the prevailing opinion, I found this scene quite good. I thought there was nice chemistry between thee guys (only if acting) with the kissing and caressing. The orals were so-so, but I thought the fucking was rather well done. Jared obviously knows how to do cowgirl well; Rowan, not so much. But the reactions of both guys in missionary were really quite well done. The camera work during the cowgirl positions was abysmal, but improved in missionary. And once again, too much time s;ent in cowgirl, the hardest position even for experienced fuckers to do. Still all in all it got my blood flowing so I gave 4's all around.