• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rowan Adams Fucks Chris's Tight Ass

StudddAndy

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I liked this scene. Yes, it took Chris a while to get into it. But there are some things I really liked.

First, Rowan's dick DID get hard. I believe Rowan to be straight, and the fact that a straight boy doesn't go heard until you suck his little horny dick is an excusable trait, for me.

Rowan's hair was barely styled a little better. I think someone in Missouri cut his hair for the last five scenes. Broke Straight Boys should hunt that barber down and fuck his ass with either Tanner's or Tyler's or Ronan Kennedy's dick to see if it improved his styling at all. Its worth a try. A fucking wouldn't hurt that much and might do some good But this little kid, Rowan, needs some help with his hair, even if he is married.

And there is just something HOT about Rowan. He probably has never even driven BY a gym, but I love the hot little married guy body he has. Plus, he put his hot little heart into fucking Chris. Then Chris requested to taste his dick after he had fucked him some. Dudes! That's Tiger Woods hot. (That was in one of the Tiger Woods texts that he wanted to fuck this pussy in the ass and then cum in her mouth! LOL)

And when Chris DID suck the dick that came out of his ass hole, it made his dick go back hard. Chris" cum shot was very respectable. And I guess Rowan's cum shot was ok. At least some cum came out. This little kid produces less cum out of his body than ANYONE i have ever known, his age.

I gave the scene a 5, but I'm willing to be mildly abused for having done so. I know people have higher expectations and probably deserve them. But I am such a fucking horn dawg, I can't help myself.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. I like Chris and all. And I like Rowan in his own way. But if I see it's a scene with Rowan topping, I just pass on it. It just feels like, "Been there, done that." Rowan bottoming however gets me curious enough to watch.

I'm sorry. I like Chris and all. And I like Rowan in his own way. But if I see it's a scene with Rowan topping, I just pass on it. It just feels like, "Been there, done that." Rowan bottoming however gets me curious enough to watch.
Gee Wizz..I am sure I will be put down again for specking the truth. But even Rowan bottoming doesn't make me curious..You either got it or you DON'T.

Rowan's hair was barely styled a little better. I think someone in Missouri cut his hair for the last five scenes. Broke Straight Boys should hunt that barber down and fuck his ass with either Tanner's or Tyler's or Ronan Kennedy's dick to see if it improved his styling at all. Its worth a try. A fucking wouldn't hurt that much and might do some good But this little kid, Rowan, needs some help with his hair, even if he is married.

You're preaching to the choir on that one StuddAndy! He should fire his barber. haha Maybe he should hire a stylist or another expert for at least one time to show him a decent new hairstyle. Rowan has great hair! He keeps it clean and looking shiny and healthy. No problem there at all. But it just sits on his head like a limp mop and does little to bring out the youthful handsomeness of his face. I hope his wife doesn't prefer him to look more plain.

My sympathies exactly. I didn't even watch it. Our "straight" married needs a big dick up his ass and that's all I'm interested in seeing. His fake macho too crap is worn completely out in my book.

This was a total surprise for me... I wasn't expecting to like as much as I did... Well, I am always 'defending' Rowan, I think he is sweet, and after this scene I would be ready to ask him to leave his wife and marry me! :001_wub:

Chris, as usual, did an amazing job... An amazing blowjob... Oh my God! Maybe if I could suck a guy like he does I could have my chance with Rowan... lol

I know that's all a matter of 'taste', some people prefer some models and some people prefer other models, but to me they were great...

My sympathies exactly. I didn't even watch it. Our "straight" married needs a big dick up his ass and that's all I'm interested in seeing. His fake macho too crap is worn completely out in my book.

My sentiments exactly,as well..........I will say that in this scene he was a little better than usual. He just doesn't blow my skirts up! For a number of reasons he just doesn't come across to me as a straight man. Just my thing I am sure.

My sentiments exactly,as well..........I will say that in this scene he was a little better than usual. He just doesn't blow my skirts up! For a number of reasons he just doesn't come across to me as a straight man. Just my thing I am sure.

:thumbup: ?

I had high hopes for Rowan. Think he's reached his peak. Just not very interesting to me anymore. I've never been a fan of his partner. In this scene I don't think either one of them was a fan of the other.

My sympathies exactly. I didn't even watch it. Our "straight" married [guy] needs a big dick up his ass and that's all I'm interested in seeing. His fake macho too crap is worn completely out in my book.

Well. I HAVE to confess that I DID watch it. Rowan is the "Boy Next Door". I accept what happened, but getting his hot little guy in a bottom-boy position under a dominant top would get my old dick into a RAVE. Sometimes I think about Rowan when I'm NOT even jacking off. He's so cute and sweet with those pretty round eyes.

Sometimes in scientific literature, we need to address a situation where we don't have science or logic or experience to support what we want to say. In this case, we postulate. We say things that we are unable to prove, simply to stimulate further study of the topic under consideration.

Which brings me to the "Rowan Postulation". I believe that the roundness and size of his cute little "Boy Next Door" eyes would be directly proportional to the fatness of the dick stuffed into his hot little "Married-Guy" ass. It would be right for someone with the technique of Connor Chesney, who took down hot straight guy Bradley. Put him face down in a pillow, Climbed onto his straight boy ass, put his arms under Bradley's arms, and held him down and fucked his ass like he was his "red headed" step-brother. Maybe use Paul Canon's dick and attitude. I'm pretty sure this fucking would change both the size and roundness of Rowan's hot little eyes.

Furthermore, my postulation is that Rowan would straighten his legs out during this intense fucking. Bradley went rigid and straight legged. Straight guys are called "straight guys" because they straighten their legs out like that when you fuck their ass with a big dick and an intense technique by a dominate top. Something you'd describe as "well fucked."

Then get this little kid, Rowan, up from the fucking after he busts his little married-guy nuts. I'm pretty sure, this time, lots of cum will come out of that straight pee pee. Hot cum responds well to a prostate pounding, with "attitude". Then pack him up, bad haircut and all, and send him back to his wife. She'll know hot to talk him down from the experience. LOL