• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rob's bottom is tops in his new scene on cdudes!!!

stowe1

Ye Olde Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Just when you think he can't get any better, Rob outdoes himself. His new scene posted today on cdudes has him bottoming for Scott Isaac and his 9 incher. And Scott shows him no mercy. This is performance at its best -
Scott is a great top and, of course, my man Rob has no equal as a bottom. Although I have to say that I was disappointed that this scene wasn't of Rob topping, hopefully his next one will be. Kudos to you Rob for yet another truly well done scene. You are an inspiration to this 'ole bottom and I'm sure to any bottoms out there who watch your scenes. :biggrin::biggrin:

Riding Rob

Just when you think he can't get any better, Rob outdoes himself. His new scene posted today on cdudes has him bottoming for Scott Isaac and his 9 incher. And Scott shows him no mercy. This is performance at its best -
Scott is a great top and, of course, my man Rob has no equal as a bottom. Although I have to say that I was disappointed that this scene wasn't of Rob topping, hopefully his next one will be. Kudos to you Rob for yet another truly well done scene. You are an inspiration to this 'ole bottom and I'm sure to any bottoms out there who watch your scenes. :biggrin::biggrin:

I just joined College Dudes and have watched Rob get plowed 3 times. The best was with Hayden Wolfe of the monster cock fame. Rob took it like a champ. He's probably the best bottom I've ever seen. The attention usually goes to the tops, but when you watch Rob, my attention is on him!
Can't wait to see his new scene!
Rob rules!

Scott Isaac blows me away... damn he is soooooooooooooooooo hot!

Oh, fuuuuuuuckkkk. What a way to go! I think one of the sexiest things I've ever seen is Rob gnawing on Scott's cock through his briefs. I find I don't like watching Rob bottom much. I do like to watch his happy ending. And I'm with you, Stripe. I didn't pay much attention to Scott at all. Rob is center stage all the way. Shall I get the chant going? Rob Ryder, Rob Ryder, Rob Ryder, Rob Ryder. He definitely needs to top. That is one lovely man, with a delish cock!

Although I have to say that I was disappointed that this scene wasn't of Rob topping, hopefully his next one will be.

I'm right there with you stowe1. I wish I was topping instead of bottoming too LOL . . .

Hopefully Robbie will get another chance to top :wink:

The attention usually goes to the tops, but when you watch Rob, my attention is on him!
Can't wait to see his new scene!
Rob rules!

I've never had anyone make bottoming sound so cool haha. .

Thanks for the love Stripe :001_tt2:

Did I forget to mention, Let Robbie Top!!!

I would love to show some Broke Straight Boys's the ropes haha

Did I forget to mention, Let Robbie Top!!!

I would love to show some Broke Straight Boys's the ropes haha

Rob - I'm joining the campaign - note my signature. Never had one before and am not quite sure that I did it correctly, but if I did, you'll know what I mean.

Rob - I'm joining the campaign - note my signature. Never had one before and am not quite sure that I did it correctly, but if I did, you'll know what I mean.

Guess I did it right the first time!!! Pardon the "senior moment"!!

I like it, I like it very much. It so different from Broke Straight Boys It's cleaned up and refined. The boys are smooth and predictable. No attitude or drama. The blogs are filled with praises and accolades. It feels unreal, almost too perfect. I like the rough and tumble of the Broke Straight Boys chatline where strong feelings would erupt and long drawnout "discussions" would play out, where friendships are gained and lost all over a single blog. And yes, the name calling - oops that's verboten.

I like it, I like it very much. It so different from Broke Straight Boys It's cleaned up and refined. The boys are smooth and predictable. No attitude or drama. The blogs are filled with praises and accolades. It feels unreal, almost too perfect. I like the rough and tumble of the Broke Straight Boys chatline where strong feelings would erupt and long drawnout "discussions" would play out, where friendships are gained and lost all over a single blog. And yes, the name calling - oops that's verboten.
Is there a separate forum on College Dudes, Angelone? I was under the impression that this was the forum for all the BluMedia sites.

When you mention everything there being "smooth and predictable", "unreal" and "almost too perfect", that is why I am a member here only and not on College Dudes From the previews that I have watched, the guys are all perfect looking, and do their sex scenes with professionalism and yes, "no attitude".

What I like about Broke Straight Boys is the "gonzo style" reality based vibe of the site. No I don't necessarily believe the back stories about the models, or even their level of experience with guys sexually, but I like the style, and the potential to be able to believe that these are truly inexperienced guys who are getting naked and having gay sex to make a quick buck.

While College Dudes is sleek and well produced, featuring the buffest and chiseled young performers, I am hooked on the reality based aspect of Broke Straight Boys

Is there a separate forum on College Dudes, Angelone? I was under the impression that this was the forum for all the BluMedia sites.

When you mention everything there being "smooth and predictable", "unreal" and "almost too perfect", that is why I am a member here only and not on College Dudes From the previews that I have watched, the guys are all perfect looking, and do their sex scenes with professionalism and yes, "no attitude".

What I like about Broke Straight Boys is the "gonzo style" reality based vibe of the site. No I don't necessarily believe the back stories about the models, or even their level of experience with guys sexually, but I like the style, and the potential to be able to believe that these are truly inexperienced guys who are getting naked and having gay sex to make a quick buck.

While College Dudes is sleek and well produced, featuring the buffest and chiseled young performers, I am hooked on the reality based aspect of Broke Straight Boys

I agree with you Mike, 500%. If College Dudes models start performing on Broke Straight Boys, you might as well just make College Dudes and Broke Straight Boys one site.