• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Riding The Bus Has Occasional Bright Points

baal

Reaction score
It's not all low lives and too many people crowded in tight. Sometimes there's sights like this:

Legs1.jpg

Legs2.jpg

Legs3.jpg

baal, you took those photos, yeah? More guys should do photographic reports. There's a private secondary school on the narrow street where I live in Palma, opposite my building's street door, and I've sometimes thought I'd like to take pix of the mouthwatering hotties who come out onto the street at break time and post them for you guys. Maybe I will. Thanks baal.

How do you get pic's from your phone or cam to post in here????????????????????????????:banghead::banghead::banghead:

How do you get pic's from your phone or cam to post in here????????????????????????????:banghead::banghead::banghead:

i2 babe, this is how I think you should do it. Download them onto disk C with that little cable gizmo, and then use the paper clip icon to attach them to a post. Choose the Browse option to find them in the memory. In order not to get lost, I bring the ones for posting out onto the desktop, so that they're easy to find when browsing.

Anyone, please correct this if I've given any of it to him wrong.

It's not all low lives and too many people crowded in tight. Sometimes there's sights like this:
Thank you baal. Now that the weather is warming up here on the east coast, I really enjoy looking at all the wonderful outdoor sights like the one you posted. The hotter the weather, the less clothes on the hot guys :001_tt2:.

Mike

We cant even take pic's of our (own) kids in public places here anymore

Like the beach or school events..

whats it like where you guys are

This was at seven thirty in the morning in Phoenix and it was already at least ninety out. I complained via text to a friend that this hottie was sitting like he was intentionally torturing me and he joked he wanted a picture so I did it. Getting them online I just texted the pics to my email, right clicked them into a folder, and then uploaded them to Photo Bucket (pronounced 'Photo Bouquet), and the rest is history...

Yes, i use Photo bucket but mainly for animated and vids ... jpegs i just use the go advanced button just below.

Just be careful you dont get caught ....... pretty strong laws over here when it comes to taking photo, were strangers are involed

Legs1.jpg

Legs2.jpg

Legs3.jpg

Thanks Baal for helping us live vicariously through your eyes... Bless yyour heart.

baal, you took those photos, yeah? More guys should do photographic reports. There's a private secondary school on the narrow street where I live in Palma, opposite my building's street door, and I've sometimes thought I'd like to take pix of the mouthwatering hotties who come out onto the street at break time and post them for you guys. Maybe I will. Thanks baal.

We can call the thread Voyerism at it's best. LOL I think you are safe as long a you do not show faces. Then you might need releases to be signed. :001_rolleyes::biggrin:

Yes, i use Photo bucket but mainly for animated and vids ... jpegs i just use the go advanced button just below.

Just be careful you dont get caught ....... pretty strong laws over here when it comes to taking photo, were strangers are involed

They have to catch me and prove who this was first...

We can call the thread Voyerism at it's best. LOL I think you are safe as long a you do not show faces. Then you might need releases to be signed. :001_rolleyes::biggrin:

I'd just tell them I'm taking local color pix for a website in the US. Totally true and probably flattering enough to get me by. All the paranoia about "invasion of privacy" and "identity theft" is more relaxed here.

lol bowleggedness is jsut another way of saying come on in the gates are open. hahaha