• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Richie West Update

kgmets

BSB God
Reaction score
For the Richie West fans in the Forum, here is an update. At Broke Straight Boys, Richie's record with scene partners as of today is 22 times total bottom, one time total top and one flip fuck. Put another way, Richie has taken 23 cocks up his hot ass and fucked only two dudes, indicating that Broke Straight Boys has type cast Richie as a bottom. Indeed, I believe that he is Broke Straight Boys's best bottom. Last Fall, the College Dudes sister site to Broke Straight Boys started filming bareback plus signed up Richie to film there as well, so I signed up. Richie has done three scenes for College Dudes on Halloween, December 26th and yesterday. First scene Richie bottomed for a cute college kid named Mike Monroe (no surprise there), but then second scene totally topped another cute college boy, and yesterday did a three way, where Richie was the total top stud fucking both of his scene partners (including a DP of Mike Monroe, so Mike was not only revenge fucked but DPed as well). Further in yesterday's three way, Richie was the only one NOT fucked. So in contrast to his above Broke Straight Boys record, so far at College Dudes, Richie has totally topped three times and bottomed only once. Plus in his College Dudes bio, Richie remarks that he enjoyed fucking frat boys in his first year of college and looked forward to topping a lot more at College Dudes So possibly Richie plans on being a bottom at Broke Straight Boys and a top at College Dudes That would be a creative response to Broke Straight Boys type casting him as a bottom. My response is good for Richie. During all of his bottoming for Broke Straight Boys, I noticed his long rock hard cock and thought that he would be a good top as well. Richie has proved that to be correct.

Thanks for all the stats he's a great model. College Dudes just added a threesome with him in it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 5.49.45 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 5.49.45 PM.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 56
Thanks for all the stats he's a great model. College Dudes just added a threesome with him in it.

That is the very scene I was describing! For those who like 18-22 year old college boys going at it, College Dudes is a good site particularly since they have gone to all bareback scenes. They only update once a week, but they charge less, so in my opinion, it is a good buy. Of course, I'm keeping my Broke Straight Boys membership, but College Dudes is a good add on.

P.S. In that pic, that's Mike Monroe on his back taking Zander Floyd's dick, and Zander Floyd in the middle taking Richie's cock balls deep and feeling red pubic hair brushing against his ass. Three hot dudes furthering and enjoying their college education!