• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rex

wow! I am not a big fan of solos. However, I do watch them to get introduced to new models. This one, for me, was worth watching. Rex is one very sexy guy and thanks Clay for keeping him in his underwear for a few minutes. That is a real turn on for me. He has the boy-next-door look, a hot body and a great uncut cock. He was somewhat shy in demeanor in his interview, but not shy in front of the camera. I had commented when Jake was introduced that it was great to see the second uncut guy since the introduction of BSB2. Now, in only a few days, a third guy is introduced. It adds some welcome variety to the site and just goes to prove that not all guys in the US are cut. Also, what a huge load!!! Thanks guys for introducing Rex and hope to see a lot more of him. I think he is a keeper!!

Last edited:
oh..btw..some very nice camera work on this one too. Excellent closeups and some hands free shots along with a few hot bulge shots. Guess I really liked this one. Thanks Clay

That was a great solo. Rex is not only handsome, but has such a kind and respectful attitude. He is just perfect for this site. I can't wait to see him put his huge dick in someone. I think Darren could take it. (hint hint). I wish we could have seen a little ass, but I'm sure that will come soon enough. That was a mountain of cum he produced. It look so yummy and creamy. Would have loved to be there to help with the cleanup. Rex is a great model and I hope to see him back.

I really liked Rex and I'm going to be watching out for his next appearance. I'll be very interested in seeing him top!

My first impression of Rex is that he's undoubtedly a very straight dude - you have to be coming from Wisconsin! My fear is that he may not be so amenable about going the next step such as fucking or sucking. I was proven wrong before and hope that I'm wrong with the case of Rex. My second impression of Rex is that he may not be the sort that would kiss, be rimmed, cum-taste or pinch nibbles. He comes from good-old fashion American stock and with these lumberjacks have to be tenderized a long time before eating. LOL These are just my impressions - just impressions not facts - and again I hope I'm wrong on both counts.

My first impression of Rex is that he's undoubtedly a very straight dude - you have to be coming from Wisconsin! My fear is that he may not be so amenable about going the next step such as fucking or sucking. I was proven wrong before and hope that I'm wrong with the case of Rex. My second impression of Rex is that he may not be the sort that would kiss, be rimmed, cum-taste or pinch nibbles. He comes from good-old fashion American stock and with these lumberjacks have to be tenderized a long time before eating. LOL These are just my impressions - just impressions not facts - and again I hope I'm wrong on both counts.
I agree with you Angelone that Rex does give off a very straight vibe, and I have discovered particularly with Broke Straight Boys-2, that the models who are very open about showing their asshole's in their solos, (pun intended), are usually quite ready to "give it up", very quickly in their progression as a Broke Straight Boys

Rex did not sit down low on the couch, and show a gaping hole, as so many recent models have done in their solo's. I also understand Angelone, that you consider a model's "straightness" to be a negative, while I consider it a huge plus, but my fantasy in real life and on this site is to watch very masculine, goodlooking, young guys, who allow gay or bi dudes to suck their cock, and to fuck another guy, but not really into kissing, or accepting cock themselves.

So while you hope that your assessment of Rex's sexuality is incorrect, I am hoping that you are correct, but that he is quite amenable to allowing guys to pleasure his big thick dick, and I will be happy to watch him get pleasured.

OMG, Rex had me at,"hello!"

The still of Rex alone was very hot! Looks very straight to me as well. Still, I thought for sure that he looked willing to try. Don't think he'll be bottoming anytime soon, but I could see him sucking cock. But then, I was so totally wrong about Connor! Not disappointed, just wrong. And don't bother calling out names of potential partners. They rarely get these pairings right anymore. Oh well.

if Mormon boys can and do suck cock and ride cock bareback>> they do for sure as 5 fratmates in KRU are Mormon and Latter Dy Saints sacred undees feel good ro wear and to rip a hole in the ass to fuck that Mormon ass thru>>> --- and Montana boys Wyoming boys Idaho boys and Wisconsin boys whether from the metropolis of Boise or the soothin kumfort of Jackson Hole or the industrial town of Milwaukee one thing is for certain- all boys from this state flame far less and their understatedness is a cover for buckwild-fuckmachines who require but only on average 8 minutes or the lemgth of time to chug an Old Milwaukee beer before they r ready to blow yet another load inside of u....Rex will be perfectly hot with the right bottom or top.

if Mormon boys can and do suck cock and ride cock bareback>> they do for sure as 5 fratmates in KRU are Mormon and Latter Dy Saints sacred undees feel good ro wear and to rip a hole in the ass to fuck that Mormon ass thru>>> --- and Montana boys Wyoming boys Idaho boys and Wisconsin boys whether from the metropolis of Boise or the soothin kumfort of Jackson Hole or the industrial town of Milwaukee one thing is for certain- all boys from this state flame far less and their understatedness is a cover for buckwild-fuckmachines who require but only on average 8 minutes or the lemgth of time to chug an Old Milwaukee beer before they r ready to blow yet another load inside of u....Rex will be perfectly hot with the right bottom or top.

You seem to be talking from experience...care to share?!:001_wub:

oh well, LOL

I guess I was having 'higher'expections for 'Rex'...I KNOW, not fair to this model. but when I think of the name "Rex", I think of the short brown hair boy/guy, w/ those LOW hangers!:thumbup1:

Overall a decent vid

Rex was outstanding bet he would go great with Colin or Connor or even Seth will keep my eye out for his next scene great job Rex and welcome to Broke Straight Boys:w00t::smiley-sex011::smiley-sex022:

Casper, is that you?

Nice that the crew participate

Steve,
I am so impressed you take the time to chat with the membership. I love to read what the employees and owners of the site have to say. I'm sure you all are very busy, and I appreciated the invested time. Some of the models occasionally chat, I'd feel a little more loyal to them if they were able to more often interact on threads about their performances.

Rob Ryder is doing a great job in doing just thatand on other threads. (Keep it up Rob!)

Again Steve, thanks for your input, even though the chat was addressed to someone other than me, I felt as though I was part of the conversation.

Lastly ... WTF did he say?

Casper, is that you?

ROTFLMAO Jason! :lol:

Casper is a controversial former member and a very long story.

Now he's a bit of an inside joke among some of us who were here about a year and a half ago.

Sinjoin,

Can you recommend some Google translation program for your post? I'm not sure that even the Star Trek universal translator would help us with this one. LOL :001_cool:

Let me help you with a Star Trek universal translation:

"Those fetish for Mormon boys, that behave so modest... have a volcano's burning inside that erupts cum every 8 minutes... yeah I love innocent farm boy Rex."

Sinjin likes Rex!

Last edited:
Re:Rex - Great Guy & Uncut too! Let's see more of him!

That was a great solo. Rex is not only handsome, but has such a kind and respectful attitude. He is just perfect for this site. I can't wait to see him put his huge dick in someone. I think Darren could take it. (hint hint). I wish we could have seen a little ass, but I'm sure that will come soon enough. That was a mountain of cum he produced. It look so yummy and creamy. Would have loved to be there to help with the cleanup. Rex is a great model and I hope to see him back.

I couldn't agree more - REX is really great for Broke Straight Boys What a treat to see such a beautiful uncut and huge dick. Besides seeing more of him here it would be nice to see a solo exam of him on College Boy Physicals - where one could REALLY explore his uncut tool in great detail - stretching it to it's limits... His solo exam could be "followed up" next time in a complete exam with the Dr. Jizzerman exploring how far this straight boy is wiling to go to make the team...