• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rex

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Nice to see Rex appear eventually on Broke Straight Boys after his 2 films on CPB last year. I suspect though that this shoot was done before College Boy Physicals but unless David tells us we will never know lol. Rex is not going to be everyones cup of tea but I like him a lot - as I stated on his previous thread.

With respect to the storyline, well this could easily be a Broke Straight Boys fantasy and his alleged nervousness was soon way behind him as he let David play with his cock without any hesitation or resistance. Yes, Rex gets a thumbs up from me. :tongue_smilie:

Write on joninliverton, Rex's hard cock-shaft is the type that turns straight guys into ardent cocksuckers. hummm hummmm, good.

Great solo. It was nice to get to know Rex. I for one would like to see more of Rex on the site.

I love the genuineness of Rex. He is very modest and he seems very loyal to his girlfriend. Loved his solo. This was one of the better solo shoots that we have had here. I hope we can see more of him in the future.

He seems genuinely nice

Great solo. It was nice to get to know Rex. I for one would like to see more of Rex on the site.

I love the genuineness of Rex. He is very modest and he seems very loyal to his girlfriend. Loved his solo. This was one of the better solo shoots that we have had here. I hope we can see more of him in the future.

Dear cum2me01 and Jayman,

Rex is a real down-to-earth type guy that has a wonderful attitude as a newbie. I always cringe when David does a little extra, namely caressing his cock and, later on, feeling his scrotum in the middle of his jacking off. Some guys, gay or straight, might find this interruption in the action to be an erection killer. Evidently not so for Rex. Especially for a straight boy, Rex seemed to take this all in stride when compared with his newbie stage fright he appeared to be having before the shoot.

I don't know exactly where Rex will fall in the lineup but, with his pristine smooth body, nice full pubes, and a more than ample classically shaped dick and visibly hairless scrotum, I certainly have not seen enough of him yet. I feel his is a very promising Broke Straight Boys model, and I hope we have the pleasure of seeing him again in the near future. It is a treat to have someone this nice especially nearing the bottom of the barrel.

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

His vault door no longer closes so tightly any more

Cumrag - have you not watched the College Boy Physicals videos of Rex ? It may give you some clues.

Dearest Jon,

Checking College Boy Physicals back to two episodes in last August, I realize that I did see Rex before but since that 6 months ago, I have slept a few time since then. It seems like Dr. James can't get enough of Rex's tasty dick or keep himself from inserting that black medical devise that has miraculous healing properties. At the very minimum, perhaps that big problem, akin to the cliché British "Stiff upper lip" applied not to his rear door will insure that Rex no longer is plagued with that anatomical cliché America calls "A tight ass". Fortunately, the vault door no longer closes so tightly any more as Rex sings the praises for the healing hands and mouth of Dr. James. Rex got drilled without even having to open his own mouth. lol Then, everyone lived happily ever after.

Thanks jon for the useful tip. It provided many clues I had missed in my earlier post.

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Attachments

• round-bank-vault_~G01-358765.jpg
    round-bank-vault_~G01-358765.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 125
I have to admit I haven't seen the College Boy Physicals videos yet, but will definately check them out.
I like Rex. I really believe he is straight and that's not something I've been able to say about any of the new guys on Broke Straight Boys in a long time. I hope we get to see much more of him.

What a nice surprize to see him on Broke Straight Boys as well.This guy is a real turn on for me.Watched his videos on CPB many times because I can't get enough of him.Everything he says and does makes me sentimental.Hope we will see much more of the fella going all the way.As to other members liking him, he is to be seen in a shoot
on Boy Gusher too.Jerked off by the same College Boy Physicals doc.

with the latest update w/ Rex...I would REALLY love to see him in an episode where he is getting rimmed!

Rex is no.1...his attitude, facial expressions, sincerity, body, sexual energy...more please!

Rex is great. I hope they don't get rid of him since he was a pre-April model?