• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Returning Member

Slim is rather quiet, but Tampa... well you know him...

MikeYank, Ms. K., Cumrag, are all here. Some like LoveLumps are not. Everybody has his or her own story.

Slimmie's dinosaur computer has all but died, he does plan on coming back though, and I am working on Lovelumps.:biggrin:

CHAD:001_wub: and ROSS are hot, but there are many others. Most members adore Kodi.......I am just waiting for him to graduate.:ohmy:

Welcum back, jon!

Jeez just checked and I've got 12 pages to watch. How will I cope :blushing::angel::wtf:

Dear joninliverton,

I thought I just saw a ghost named "WTF", but then I realized it was actually you! :welcome9: Back to the forum! You have been missed and I look forward to your stimulating posts! I hope things are going well for you!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Hi Ms. K:001_wub:,

How are you doing? Good to read that you're in contact with Lovelumps. Please forward my kisses from Amsterdam!

PS: Kodi is a young Mick Jagger; watch how soon he grew up! (and still hot!)

Mick-Jagger2.jpg

Last edited:
Aww thanks Jon. :blush: xxo I'll be happy to come up with a list of recommended models and scenes for your viewing pleasure. I may have to get back to you on that later today though. lol It could take some time. :biggrin:

So who is Colin.... Tell me more.. In private if it has to be... :smiley-sex022:

Oooh.. Long story. LOL He's straight, married, a dad... And when he does gay for pay he is all in. He figures if he's here to do a job he might as well give the viewers something to cheer about. He has a freaky adventurous side to his sexuality. And on a personal level he is so down to earth and approachable. He likes people. He was blown away by all the positive feedback he got from his first several scenes. He had never before considered himself to be all that out of the ordinary. Then he found so much success on the site that he couldn't believe that so many people saw him as special. Which of course he is. He was really humble, gracious and appreciative of all the positive feedback he got in here. He didn't let it go to his head like some models in the distant past. He's still a humble man who just wants to please the fans.

Plus obviously we know alot of this because he posts and talks to us. It's hard to describe him in a just a paragraph or two. But at least that's a start. haha

Of course that's not to say that there aren't other models in here who I consider amazing, unique and special. There are several who fit the bill. Of the more recent models...Blake, Jason, Kodi, Denver, Brandon, Liam, Ross2, Connor are all up there in my book. There are others who are very good but have only done a couple of scenes. We have to see how they work out. Spencer is one shows promise as a very straight model. Zane Tate has alot of potential also. I really hope I haven't left anyone out the top spots. haha If I have, I apologize.

There are others farther back in time who are no longer filming but who are also pretty good. I'd have to do more research t come up with a list of those names. lol

Those are just a few of my favorites!

Hey Tampa baby,

When I recently asked you for your all time top ten... you kept quiet in a sort of manner that aroused my suspicion.

And now Jon comes home, you spill the beans?

Hey Tampa baby,

When I recently asked you for your all time top ten... you kept quiet in a sort of manner that aroused my suspicion.

And now Jon comes home, you spill the beans?

The irony of that did not escape me either. lol Sorry Robert. It's just very very difficult to choose 10 videos out of hundreds over 6 years of archives. That doesn't mean I won't try eventually. Suggesting recent models seems like a much easier task in comparison.

Plus, Jon and I go way back also. But I still have luv for you too Robert. :)

The irony of that did not escape me either. lol Sorry Robert. It's just very very difficult to choose 10 videos out of hundreds over 6 years of archives. That doesn't mean I won't try eventually. Suggesting recent models seems like a much easier task in comparison.

Plus, Jon and I go way back also. But I still have luv for you too Robert. :)

Oeerr feel the community love already LOL. Thanks for the recommendations Tampa but I think I'll start from page 12 where I left off last time. This is what I did when I first signed up to the site in year dot and it worked wonders.

Notwithstanding the above paragraph, I did pop over the fence to see who was on College Boy Physicals and ended up watching old favourite Tyler getting well serviced by Sean. That was hot.

Dear joninliverton,

I thought I just saw a ghost named "WTF", but then I realized it was actually you! :welcome9: Back to the forum! You have been missed and I look forward to your stimulating posts! I hope things are going well for you!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Thanks Stimpy. Yes things are fine and dandy at the moment.

Thanks also to Miss K for the information about Slim - I was getting worried and was about to email him.