• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Request

jjljjl1

Reaction score
:001_tt2:

Hey Great site - how about showing the guys in the shower after the show. That would be hot!!!:sneaky2:

for instance - love to see Josh in the shower! thanks - you are awesome - keep it up!

I totally agree. I think it has been done once before and it was hot!! Love to see more of the aftermath and finishing with a kiss and cuddle or a shower would be awesome!! How about it, Broke Straight Boys?

More up and personal ass shots please

When models are being fucked doggie-style, there is simply not enough time focusing on their asses, cocks, and dangling balls. Currently, it is only on a hit-n-miss basis. Short of 3-D technology, this camera angle with close-ups presents a very sexy view when shooting footage. In particular I am always looking for the "leaker" having a long string of pre-cum dangling from their cock. However, I rarely get to enjoy seeing this treat to the eyes and senses.

The Mind Side of Things

I totally agree. I think it has been done once before and it was hot!! Love to see more of the aftermath and finishing with a kiss and cuddle or a shower would be awesome!! How about it, Broke Straight Boys?

I think the main reason that there isnt kissing and cuddling is that some of the guys seriously aren't ok with that level of stuff.

It's amazing what the human mind and psyche can be stretched to and not stretched to.
For their minds, it's ok if they go and fuck or get fucked by another guy, because it registers as sex in their mind.
However, the moment it crosses over into any type of passion, romance etc, their mind freaks out, shuts them off and puts them into crazy modes of thought.
I have actually dealt with this before with people.

It can be really hard for them.

Just my standpoint:001_cool:

I think the main reason that there isnt kissing and cuddling is that some of the guys seriously aren't ok with that level of stuff.

It's amazing what the human mind and psyche can be stretched to and not stretched to.
For their minds, it's ok if they go and fuck or get fucked by another guy, because it registers as sex in their mind.
However, the moment it crosses over into any type of passion, romance etc, their mind freaks out, shuts them off and puts them into crazy modes of thought.

I agree that it's a problem for some of them but it's clearly not for others, particularly when the chemistry is right. Where it is okay, finishing with a kiss and cuddle like some have already done, followed by a shower, would be fantastic! Wish David had followed Donovan and Brenden in the shower when they had finished :)

Wish David had followed Donovan and Brenden in the shower when they had finished :)

I'm so with you on that thought Ricknz. Following those boys into the shower would have been so hot. I have a feeling Donovan would have been ready to go all over again. But I would rather see him top next time.

You are so right on swm89. I have been saying that for months. Most of these guys are straight, and yes, you can get a straight guy to have sex, but for them, it is just sex. It's not about passion, or love, or any of the things we like to partake in.
It's always amazed me that each stright guy has his own level of comfort, where he can do whatever is asked, as long as it doesn't cross his comfort zone.
I do find it ironic that a straight guy can take a dick up his ass, but don't kiss him, because that, is gay!
I've had many men in my life, and I can count the gay ones in one hand, all the rest have been straight! I've accepted that about straight men, and as long as I can have some fun with them, I have never tried to get them to cross that line. that's why they usually come back for seconds!

You are so right on swm89. I have been saying that for months. Most of these guys are straight, and yes, you can get a straight guy to have sex, but for them, it is just sex. It's not about passion, or love, or any of the things we like to partake in.
It's always amazed me that each stright guy has his own level of comfort, where he can do whatever is asked, as long as it doesn't cross his comfort zone.
I do find it ironic that a straight guy can take a dick up his ass, but don't kiss him, because that, is gay!
I've had many men in my life, and I can count the gay ones in one hand, all the rest have been straight! I've accepted that about straight men, and as long as I can have some fun with them, I have never tried to get them to cross that line. that's why they usually come back for seconds!

My experience is that a lot of gay guys don't want to cross that line ither....they want to be sucked off or fucked or whatever, but godforbid they respond to it, or return any kind of passion. Gay guys have their hangups too.

It's like bird watching, Ragg

When models are being fucked doggie-style, there is simply not enough time focusing on their asses, cocks, and dangling balls. Currently, it is only on a hit-n-miss basis. Short of 3-D technology, this camera angle with close-ups presents a very sexy view when shooting footage. In particular I am always looking for the "leaker" having a long string of pre-cum dangling from their cock. However, I rarely get to enjoy seeing this treat to the eyes and senses.

Some of these views only come along rarely, but always a treat! Take a guy on top with a long cock and a solid stroke it gets good if the light is okay. Also, a leaker is always a treat and they make the most of it when it occurs. Of course some of these guys are real amateurs and if there is a leak it gets lost in the action. I find it interesting when a guy gets on the futon for the first time and he's sort of saying "Gosh, I don't know if I can do this with another man." But he has a solid hard-on before he can get his shorts off.

I'm so with you on that thought Ricknz. Following those boys into the shower would have been so hot. I have a feeling Donovan would have been ready to go all over again. But I would rather see him top next time.

Wouldn't the camera and the person holding the camera get wet ? Rushes over to volunteer. :001_tt2:

I've experienced the exact same thing with guys who call themselves "straight". I've told this before, but I used to see a 20 year old bi Irish kid who lived the straight lifestyle in his very macho Queens, NY neighborhood. I would pick him up away from his hood, and drive him back to my place.

He loved man to man sex and even enjoyed using his tongue on my ass, but when I tried to kiss him, (not at the same time), he told me that he only kisses girls, and that it is too intimate to kiss a guy.

Go figure.:tongue_smilie:

I've experienced the exact same thing with guys who call themselves "straight". I've told this before, but I used to see a 20 year old bi Irish kid who lived the straight lifestyle in his very macho Queens, NY neighborhood. I would pick him up away from his hood, and drive him back to my place.

He loved man to man sex and even enjoyed using his tongue on my ass, but when I tried to kiss him, (not at the same time), he told me that he only kisses girls, and that it is too intimate to kiss a guy.

Go figure.:tongue_smilie:

I think just about anyone has their own hang ups and points of comfort:001_smile:

It has always been so frickin much fun discovering the hang ups and comfort zones of straight men!! If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I gotta hope I come back as a gay man again!