• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Remember Chasen?

Shit. Did It again.Very Very slow learner.
Johnny
Poor Paul your all going to get sick of seeing him. And it will be my fault.
Sorry Paul

Did you say CJ? lol In his prime he was a great model.

Here's one of my favorite CJ scenes. Even though he doesn't bottom here, I've always liked this one.

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MTk3/cj-&-jc
Thanks Tampa for that "blast from the past". CJ was quite the looker in his early days on the site, in fact while he was still dressed I hadn't remembered what a fine football player type build he had, and he looked great naked too. I always think of CJ as the bottom boy of Broke Straight Boys, but he has a real nice cock too.

After the cock sucking I really enjoyed watched them jerk each other off and being able to make each other cum. That does not always work either on film or in real life, and it was so cute how JC kept "nuzzling" CJ's shoulder while he was jerking him off, and JC shot a projectile shot, while CJ offered a gooey ejaculation.

Thanks again Tampa, for enticing me to watch an old scene that I probably never would have revisited on my own. Now I can head off to work with a smile on my face, and a bulge in my pants. :blush: :tmi: