• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Razmid & Christian

jeffboston

Reaction score
Rabid and Christian should be paired together...that would be a great combo!

Last edited:
Ok, I don't get it. I have read a number of posts over the last week or so about Rabib. I don't understand what the sudden obsession is with this kid. (I'm 23 and calling him a kid). He looks like he is 15 years old. I don't find him at all attractive.

Maybe someone can expalin this to me...please!

Ok, I don't get it. I have read a number of posts over the last week or so about Rabib. I don't understand what the sudden obsession is with this kid. (I'm 23 and calling him a kid). He looks like he is 15 years old. I don't find him at all attractive.

I had to take both of Rabid/Daxter videos together to appreciate how potent the two were in the second video - they just exploded with all sorts of sexual contortions. Everything about that second video was a surprise for me. I didn't expect anything like it after watching the first video. I was superby overwhelmed with excitement. I cummed all over myself twice. Daxter and Rabid are like salt - separate they are just average but together they're dynamite!

I must agree wiguy. All of a sudden this less than average guy, in my humble opinion of course, is getting a lot of press within the forum. Thankfully, it's not from me and I feel there are far more "hotter" models than he, that have come through David's door.

emphasis on the word kid

Silvercamel, I don't get it either! He (Rabib) is not good looking, puny body, not that great a cock, and not much peronsality. Granted, the second vid he did with Daxter was extremely hot, but it was just a fluke! Perhaps it was just a result of good chemistry between him and Daxter. And you are right, Rabib is just such a boy! Guess some people like boys. Give me a man!

I had to take both of Rabid/Daxter videos together to appreciate how potent the two were in the second video - they just exploded with all sorts of sexual contortions. Everything about that second video was a surprise for me. I didn't expect anything like it after watching the first video. I was superby overwhelmed with excitement. I cummed all over myself twice. Daxter and Rabid are like salt - separate they are just average but together they're dynamite!
I certainly agree that as a combo they are super. Their scene is ranked as #5 by the fans on the front page of the site. He only appeared in one other video and that was his unsuccessful solo, I believe. But he performed with Daxter, like a star, He became a devoted cock worshiper to masculine toned Daxter, whose big fat curved cock made Rabib very happy. And he sure loved taking his facial, like a man too.

Rabib is not one of the better looking guys on the site for sure, but he put on one of the greatest performances, with his co-star Daxter, ever on this site.