• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rangers update

Like he wasn't upset enough, about his team losing, now you have to brag about your sex life..............You know, that everyone will want details.:001_tt2:

I know, right? LOL If someone's gonna brag I think that requires the sharing all the details. :001_smile:

I know Samdog. It wasn't easy for me to accept that my team who was the winner of Pennant race of the eastern division was gone in a week. But it ain't over till it's over. For the Rays the fat lady has already sung. But the Rangers still have a fighting chance.

Oh the humanity! Words of encouragement in trying times

And I too sucked last night! :blowjob:

Undie :lol:

Dear Undie,

I am really suprised about this newly acquired insensitivity on your part. Can't you see that Samdog is really deep-down hurting? So he really had a bad night sexually speaking!

I didn't see what state he hails from, but I can tell you this that the Texas Rangers are no cops to fuck around with. And expecting them to be happy only receiving a simple blowjob, despite the quality thereof, would have left many forumite contributors voting only a "1 or 2" at best. Therefore, they share in your disappointing night (limited to just a blowjob) and would have probably characterized the evenings festivities as "Sucked" , too!

People need to remember that if first you don't plant your goal post exactly where intended, tomorrow is another day and hopefully the next blow job will take place in the Rangers own back door, instead!

I feel their pain!

Sucked

Dear Undie,

I am really suprised about this newly acquired insensitivity on your part. Can't you see that Samdog is really deep-down hurting? So he really had a bad night sexually speaking!

I didn't see what state he hails from, but I can tell you this that the Texas Rangers are no cops to fuck around with. And expecting them to be happy only receiving a simple blowjob, despite the quality thereof, would have left many forumite contributors voting only a "1 or 2" at best. Therefore, they share in your disappointing night (limited to just a blowjob) and would have probably characterized the evenings festivities as "Sucked" , too!

People need to remember that if first you don't plant your goal post exactly where intended, tomorrow is another day and hopefully the next blow job will take place in the Rangers own back door, instead!

I feel their pain!

Dear Stimpy,

Just to set you straight (I sometimes like to do this), you are wrong on two counts:
1) My use of the word 'sucked' was a double entendre and not a statement of performance; and
2) My night was in no way limited to 'just and blowjob'.

And dear Samdog, no 'pain' was intended but some levity because from the old Chinese probverb: genuine sporting sympathy can only be found with fellow supporters.

Undie :001_tt2:

Clueless as usual

Dear Stimpy,

Just to set you straight (I sometimes like to do this), you are wrong on two counts:
1) My use of the word 'sucked' was a double entendre and not a statement of performance; and
2) My night was in no way limited to 'just and blowjob'.

And dear Samdog, no 'pain' was intended but some levity because from the old Chinese probverb: genuine sporting sympathy can only be found with fellow supporters.

Undie :001_tt2:

Dear Undie,

I admit i was wrong on both counts, guilty as charged. Worst of all, I did it purposefully to look "dumb". It seems that my misguided attempt at being witty has the opposite effect once again.

Just like the little Morton Salt girl, I appear to be pouring "Salt" in someone's wounds. I guess I don't know when to quit and I appear to be obnoxious.

I apologize to Samdog and Undie for my poor judgement. I was trying to have a little fun at both your expense.

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

We SUCKED last night!!!:cursing: :bored:
And the Yankees sucked today, (no double entendre reference to the act of fellatio intended :glare:). The Rangers won, and the series is all tied at one to one, coming to New York on Tuesday night.

I don't kiss and tell...the full details

Ok Ms K and Tampa,

I let slip in an earlier thread about my boyfriend and Stimpy pick up on it in a PM where he was wondering where i had gone and guessed that my drop in postings was due my new boyfriend taking up my time.

Anyway, I'm enjoying that part of a new relationship where you can't get enough of each other's bodies. Ho hum..:001_tt1:. Anyway, we had arranged to meet up after work on Friday which was an agonising wait to get to his body. We spent a several hours making a man mess of my bedroom....I never knew I could cum hands free just by him licking my arse. Awesome dude.

Undie :banana04:

Attachments

• DSC00010.jpg
    DSC00010.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 47
Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! haha Thanks for sharing Undie. :wink:

P.S.

Are those yours or his? haha