• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Question about the Ross Erik and Wes session

Kodieboy

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Ive lead a sheltered life i must admit, and ive never done drugs, but if i wanted to ... I'd know not to share needles .......if i was that stupid to try that form of drugs to start with..

But wouldnt that go for sharing condoms as well ?????????????????

Ive lead a sheltered life i must admit, and ive never done drugs, but if i wanted to ... I'd know not to share needles .......if i was that stupid to try that form of drugs to start with..

But wouldnt that go for sharing condoms as well ?????????????????

I just had a look at this episode & it does look like Ross used the same condom but there is an edit point just at the point of penetration & I suspect that David may have had him put on a new condom.

I just had another look & if you look carefully at Ross just a fraction before David says "why don't you guys switch" you can see Ross was not in Wes. I think the condom may have been changed, it looks like that scene was staged for continuity. (Now that was a fancy word for today - :lol:)

Last edited:
Ray i could go back and forth looking at this, i think ill call my other half in and see what he thinks lol

not that , for one second ill belive he's 100% right ..anyway ... but we will see lol

Last edited:
At least it has been giving me something to do this morning lol

Ok ill agree that you agreed on it , but your wrong im right so
kiss_my_butt_s.gif
lol

All meant in good fun

If that is your ass I think you could open a kissing booth and make a fortune. LOL:thumbup:

Ok ill agree that you agreed on it , but your wrong im right so
kiss_my_butt_s.gif
lol

All meant in good fun

If we didn't disagree at some point how are we going to have a reason to have a drink after we have kissed & made up.

(For the unititiated - we Aussies always need an excuse to have a beer even if we have to make up an excuse :drool:)

Attachments

• calvinhobbes_laughing.jpg
    calvinhobbes_laughing.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 54
  • wizard2.jpg
    wizard2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 27