• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Q&A with Chris Star & next video idea

Chrisstar305

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Anyone have any questions I’ll be doing a Q and A tomorrow just message me would love to hear from everyone and some ideas for the next video yours truly Chris Star 😉

What's your favorite food? How about hobbies? Favorite sexual escapade tale??

Thanks in advance for the Q&A 🥰

I don’t think we’re allowed to message you privately, but we can post our questions here on this thread. Maybe this question isn’t really fair, but I’m curious, lol. Favorite Broke Straight Boys model you’ve worked with so far?

What's your favorite food? How about hobbies? Favorite sexual escapade tale??

Thanks in advance for the Q&A 🥰
Favorite food I like all types I at least try something new once but I like Spanish food. Hobbies I love sports making content and just house work and ofc my family. And favorite sexual escapade tale would be me and my girl and how seductive she can be

Thanks to Chris. My friend showed me this tweet he made. Very sweet to David. 😍

28106986-9D1B-4348-AC64-F2F89ECAE9B5.jpeg

I goofed. I got the tweet on my iPhone at work and saw the blonde haired twink and mistakenly thought it was Chris who works for David. I looked again and it’s not.

I agree with the tweet and I love Chris. But it’s NOT him. Sorry.

Wow...I am so humbled...and I don't know what to say......but thank you for that post Mike.

Speaking of Chris, when is he coming back???? I miss him! :smiley-love021:
Chris was there in January. This past week’s scene was filmed the week before Thanksgiving, so I’m guessing Chris’ scenes will be sometime in June. I miss seeing him too!