• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Preston

buckwheat55

Reaction score
This young man is one HOT dude. Hope that Broke Straight Boys has him back for more. He seems so ready to suck and fuck! lol. Love watching the three vids with him, so far, and hope to see more soon.
Anyone else feel the same way about Preston?

Hi BuckWheat :) Welcome to the forums! I like Preston also and I'm sure we got more of him.

I'm with you Buck, I said it in another post, Preston is a star in the making, he has it all, and I hope that David put him under contract, been so good other studios will be after him !!!:mad: He is a very nice guy too, and I was a bit PO in the last video when he got the same money ($1500)as the other two for bottoming...Tyler would have say " Hold on , I'm getting fucked I "deserve" more money !!!

Cheers

Mat

I'd love to see the whole scene behind Preston topping in that ad...

I'd love to see the whole scene behind Preston topping in that ad...

I remember that there was a big deal about another still photo that portrayed a scene that actually never got shot in the video. Don't you recall David finally having to explain that it wasn't something that got cut out of the video during the montage in Colorado, but rather just some pre-shoot poses for the photographer (Eddie) that showed a bunch of theoretical juxtapositions which never happened during the filming. I think maybe this is one of those. But you'd better believe I'm totally with you in wanting to see it if it exists. I'm such a major and seriously dedicated Preston fan.

But he's obviously so into bottoming that it's gonna be just as hot to see him get wild on his back in future shoots.

I vote for Mike to fuck him hard and jack his dick at the same time, and do that famous post-orgasmic torture-time. That was wonderful. Then kiss him while he's still writhing.

I vote for Mike to fuck him hard and jack his dick at the same time, and do that famous post-orgasmic torture-time. That was wonderful. Then kiss him while he's still writhing.

You've got my attention! LOL

You've got my attention! LOL

OK, try this then: go back and check out the closeups of Mike fucking. His dickhead, with that very sculptural rim around it, is so much bigger in circumference than his shaft that when he is on the reverse phase of his thrust, he makes the skin and muscle around the fuckée's tight hole evert, only to collapse inward again on the thrust per se. It is mindbendingly hot. When he pulls out completely you should be able to hear a pop, like a champagne cork.

How's your attention now?

OK, try this then: go back and check out the closeups of Mike fucking. His dickhead, with that very sculptural rim around it, is so much bigger in circumference than his shaft that when he is on the reverse phase of his thrust, he makes the skin and muscle around the fuckée's tight hole evert, only to collapse inward again on the thrust per se. It is mindbendingly hot. When he pulls out completely you should be able to hear a pop, like a champagne cork.

How's your attention now?

I don't know about Tampa's, but my attention is tenting!

I remember that there was a big deal about another still photo that portrayed a scene that actually never got shot in the video. Don't you recall David finally having to explain that it wasn't something that got cut out of the video during the montage in Colorado, but rather just some pre-shoot poses for the photographer (Eddie) that showed a bunch of theoretical juxtapositions which never happened during the filming. I think maybe this is one of those. But you'd better believe I'm totally with you in wanting to see it if it exists. I'm such a major and seriously dedicated Preston fan.

But he's obviously so into bottoming that it's gonna be just as hot to see him get wild on his back in future shoots.

This picture seems more hardcore sexual than the ones discussed then...

I must be ready to go camping. Because now I just pitched a tent! :biggrin:

This picture seems more hardcore sexual than the ones discussed then...

This one is admittedly very hot, partly because of the protagonists and the phenomenon of Preston getting to top. But that one was CJ fucking Tyler I think, oddly the same sort of concept (the emblematic bottom boy with his dick in a hottie's ass). Someone with a better memory than mine needs to help us out here. I remember only that it sparked a furore that finally required explanations from management, and that the present case is a deja vu of that one. I'll have a look now and see if I can find it.

This one is admittedly very hot, partly because of the protagonists and the phenomenon of Preston getting to top. But that one was CJ fucking Tyler I think, oddly the same sort of concept (the emblematic bottom boy with his dick in a hottie's ass). Someone with a better memory than mine needs to help us out here. I remember only that it sparked a furore that finally required explanations from management, and that the present case is a deja vu of that one. I'll have a look now and see if I can find it.

On Tyler's thread in post #132 he discusses what turned into a controversy/drama over what appeared to be a "missing" episode of CJ topping him. All because of a promotional photo that was put out there for advertising purposes. It has many parallels to the situation we're talking about now.

hey there from the land Down Under. I really think that preston is one of the hottest guys on this site, and would love to see more of him. That nervous giggle, that sexy face etc...it all adds up to one damned hot dude. Would love to see more of him. And if you could sneak in a scene with him with him and Dustin (the redhead) I would be over the moon quicker than neil armstrong....lol...as I've said before. This is a truly awesome site, and I never let a moment go when I don't get with my mates to promote the site. Thank you for what you guys do. I really appreciate it. Although I am only a younger guy myself, I really love the format, and the quality of this site....10/10 for me. Keep up the good work, and dont forget to bring Sean back (that little hottie who love to get fucked who has more than a passing resemblence to Robert Downey Jr. He is SOOOOOO HOT, and gets me off every time. Thanks Broke Straight Boys for an awesome site. And hope to see you on one of your tours down here in Australia real soon. You guys rock. Now.....gimme some more Preston.....LOLOLOL.

I'm having trouble seeing Preston more than an outstanding bottom like Danny. But I have an "open" mind and I'm willing to give Preston the benefit of whatever the rest of you guys are saying about him. He's a handsome person.

Me too! More of Mike and Preston, Logan and Preston, Shane and Preston!! I'll be more than tenting, I'll be like 'Old Faithful'!

If Mike's paired with Preston ever again I'd like more of the scenario where the boys nixed more sex but Mike got too turned on watching not to lay pipe into his buddy!