• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Phoenix

LesterM

Reaction score
I found a vid of Phoenix for those friends who were really into him On the bonus sites Check out HSBoys go to YOUNG ELITE go to the second page click on the first vid on that page and there he is It looks fairly low-rent but I will leave that up to you guys

Shhhh! Don't tell Scorpio. Or he may have to call in sick for a few days. haha

LOL i just checked it out :) Thanks for the link. He's just so fricking hot.

Yummy! I do feel bad his employers were put through as much hell as they apparently were but that boy can fuck!

He sure could,and he looked gr8 to boot

I found a vid of Phoenix for those friends who were really into him On the bonus sites Check out HSBoys go to YOUNG ELITE go to the second page click on the first vid on that page and there he is It looks fairly low-rent but I will leave that up to you guys

well wasnt that gr8 acting lmao

and the blond saying he was st8 ............ yeah right ...... so am i then lol

A friend in need is a friend indead .... what a crack up

but it was nice seeing my old time fav again .... finger licking good

Is it just me or did the blond in it right at the end remind anyone else of Ricky? (facial features)

Last edited:

Wow, thanks....:blush:

I am certain I saw another of Phoenix in the same site, but now am unable to locate, maybe it was another site under HSBoys?:cursing:

I am certain I saw another of Phoenix in the same site, but now am unable to locate, maybe it was another site under HSBoys?:cursing:

Yep, I found it on page 3 same site! Phoenix in a hot tub with a young "Xtian" boy, Oh yeah! Convert me! Talk about baptism and immersion!!! LMAO!:sneaky2: