• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Phoenix, Big Dicked Casey,Tommy and Dakota

tucsonjayce

Banned
Reaction score
I found some scenes with them on our bonus sites.

Young Elite - Casey and Phoenix

If you select one of the scenes that comes up, on the righthand side it lists scenes 1 to 20.

Casey Scene 2
Phoenix Scene 3

Wild Gay Sex Party - Tommy and Dakota

Tommy Page 3 3d row 3d frame "Dale Jolie and James Biehn

Dakota Page 9 2d row Frame 3

Thought I'd let you guys know.....

I found some scenes with them on our bonus sites.

Young Elite - Casey and Phoenix

If you select one of the scenes that comes up, on the righthand side it lists scenes 1 to 20.

Casey Scene 2
Phoenix Scene 3

Wild Gay Sex Party

Thanks tucsonjayce
I had found the WGSP episode with Tommy in it. I haven't been able to get into Tommy, he just doesn't do it for me. He did make me laugh in the Broke Straight Boys episode with Sean & Jake when Dave asked what his name was & he introduced himself as "Paranoid" :001_smile:

Thanks tucsonjayce
I had found the WGSP episode with Tommy in it. I haven't been able to get into Tommy, he just doesn't do it for me. He did make me laugh in the Broke Straight Boys episode with Sean & Jake when Dave asked what his name was & he introduced himself as "Paranoid" :001_smile:

Not to mention Sean's "Good Morning" exclamation when Tommy slipped him the meat........

Jayce

I also LOL when Sean said to Tommy "Dude, you need to cum or something!". LOL! Sean is great! Another good one was when Sean said "Good Morning!", little Jake said "I felt that down here!" LOL! Good stuff!

I also LOL when Sean said to Tommy "Dude, you need to cum or something!". LOL! Sean is great! Another good one was when Sean said "Good Morning!", little Jake said "I felt that down here!" LOL! Good stuff!

That was a classic episode for all those one liners and the humorous attitude of the whole gorup. When Sean told Tommy that line: "Dude, you need to fuckin' cum!" Tommy nearly fell off his horse from laughing so hard. Ahhh... Good times! LOL :biggrin:

That was a classic episode for all those one liners and the humorous attitude of the whole gorup. When Sean told Tommy that line: "Dude, you need to fuckin' cum!" Tommy nearly fell off his horse from laughing so hard. Ahhh... Good times! LOL :biggrin:

I think that was the funniest shoot on Broke Straight Boys!! ITA, Tampa! Good times!!