• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Peep Booths And Straight Boys

Str8BoyLover

Reaction score
They really do go there for a "quickie". Anyone else like Peep Booths like I do? I am sure I blew a few straight boys. But of course you don't talk much at a peep booth. Your mouth is way too busy!

There is a glory hole in the library men's room. I've got head there a couple of times but never gave it.

bah, there was on at my college (in random bathrooms), but then crazy people started sexually assalting people. there was an article in the campus new paper about guys runny up behind aother guys and graping their "shit" then running away. Later they changed the material for the stalls. :sad:

Our straight gentlemens club is full of action in the back where the supposedly straight boys go to look at naked women and get lap dances, hell, I have received so many blow jobs there! Now, I find it more fun to hit on the male dancers at the local corner bar and let them blow me in their dressing room between sets. Straight boys are so much fun to have sex with...

Our straight gentlemens club is full of action in the back where the supposedly straight boys go to look at naked women and get lap dances, hell, I have received so many blow jobs there! Now, I find it more fun to hit on the male dancers at the local corner bar and let them blow me in their dressing room between sets. Straight boys are so much fun to have sex with...
You sure have a way of digging through the forum archives to find some rather "interesting" threads, Sparty. And I see you are also giving us some excerpts from your upcoming memoir, "The Life and times of a Bisexual Spartan"! lol

Been there done that many times. One of my most memorable was a Marine who I blew on a couple of occasions. On the last one I followed him out and he looked at me and said, "Thank you." I saw the parking sticker from our local base on his wind shield and told him, "And that you for your service."

Been there done that many times. One of my most memorable was a Marine who I blew on a couple of occasions. On the last one I followed him out and he looked at me and said, "Thank you." I saw the parking sticker from our local base on his wind shield and told him, "And that you for your service."
Kind of fitting as you both thanked each other for your "service". :wink:

Too Cool, thanks for sharing Louis, I need to find me a marine...

Louis' branch is actually the Air Force though. :) haha

Yes, I was in the Air Force. The guy I mentioned was in the Marines. He was stationed at the AFB in Tampa training in Spec Ops. He had been sent here to train for two months before shipping out to Iraq. We stood in the parking lot for a while and he told me his wife and two daughters were home in Ohio. He was preparing for his second deployment to the Middle East. He was a really nice guy and good looking. His name was Kris for Kristof.

Yes, I was in the Air Force. The guy I mentioned was in the Marines. He was stationed at the AFB in Tampa training in Spec Ops. He had been sent here to train for two months before shipping out to Iraq. We stood in the parking lot for a while and he told me his wife and two daughters were home in Ohio. He was preparing for his second deployment to the Middle East. He was a really nice guy and good looking. His name was Kris for Kristof.

really like that name Kristof, was he Puerto Rican or of Spanish descent?