• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Paul & Ryan

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
That was a easy 5 for me. Everything about this scene was awesome!! Ryan you did great!! And wow what a PC weekend..

Paul and Ryan...

On a near all Paul weekend.He proved himself.He never looked more beautiful.He is today Broke Straight Boys ..
Number One Star.He showed no pity.He fucked like the Star he is. And Ryan..You were Great.You took it All like
a real man.You showed a little pain but you never stopped.I think you are one Hot boy.With a big future at Broke Straight Boys
And I love your (Gary Cooper) attitude.For those who are to young to know Gary Cooper.He was a Big actor.
All he had to say was yep and ya or nope and he was a Star. Cause he had (IT) like you Ryan.I loved it
Gave it a 5.Thanks Paul....

Hot scene. Paul knows how to bring the passion, that's for sure. I've never seen him do a bad scene. And I'm loving Ryan as a bottom. He makes the hottest noises. Let's keep these two around. ^.^

For me this scene was a 5+, exceptional in my grading system and one of the few times I have used that grade. Some comments:

1. Paul's body is near perfection. And I have said this before, he has one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen. He really knows how to fuck and in this scene he gives a tutorial for topping. At this point in time, he has no equal on this site. With or without clothes, he is Broke Straight Boys's Emperor.

2. Ryan, as a relative newcomer, did a super job as a bottom. His oral skills were outstanding for a newbie and he took Paul's relentless fucking like a man, albeit one who let us know that he was being fucked by a stud. I look forward to seeing more of him in the future.

For me this scene was a 5+, exceptional in my grading system and one of the few times I have used that grade. Some comments:

1. Paul's body is near perfection. And I have said this before, he has one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen. He really knows how to fuck and in this scene he gives a tutorial for topping. At this point in time, he has no equal on this site. With or without clothes, he is Broke Straight Boys's Emperor.

2. Ryan, as a relative newcomer, did a super job as a bottom. His oral skills were outstanding for a newbie and he took Paul's relentless fucking like a man, albeit one who let us know that he was being fucked by a stud. I look forward to seeing more of him in the future.

There is really nothing more I can add to this commentary because you have said it all.

................Paul's body is near perfection. And I have said this before, he has one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen.................
It's interesting that you say that Stowe, as I began to watch this scene last night, but it kept buffering, so I gave up and went to sleep. I will check out the rest tonight, but as Paul was sucking Ryan, the camera panned down Paul's body, and his cock was bouncing around, rock hard as usual, and I thought to myself what a beautiful cock Paul has, and how I could spend hours attending to that beautiful penis, so you Stowe said exactly what I was thinking about the penis of Prince Paul, beautiful just like the rest of him, both inside and out. :angel:

Great job guys, easy 5! I loved the way Paul just took over, and Ryan...he was just holding on for the fun of it!:001_tongue: Ryan seemed from the get go to be enamored by Paul's abilities...and body. It was so hot when Paul fell out, Ryan put him back in; I also loved Ryan's moaning, almost as much as Paul's. And the oral was fantastic by both boys...my, Paul's balls were a-hoppin'.:welcome: To me, Paul is not only the "Head Master" of blowjobs, but once he's got his lips around a boy's cock, he becomes the "Pied Piper of Penises;" any boy would be willing to do whatever for Paul; definitely got that vibe from Ryan as he couldn't keep his hands off of Paul when he was on his back, and stroking up and down Paul's abs...nummy!
I am going to say, I did watch Paul from a different perspective after seeing his interview. I do believe he could be totally satisfied with a guy or girl...or both, at the same time!:001_wub: I would also say that I would love to see him on College Dudes...and don't forget to rim that gorgeous ass of his, please! Fuck, I'm horny again...time to wake Steve early; just sayin'.

I remember Ryan's comments telling us he had been introduced to Broke Straight Boys by Paul and Damien. To me this was like a class reunion between two old friends.

Now I'm looking forward to a BTS interview with Ryan.

Good job, guys.

Louis

I love watching Ryan sucking cock, he is amazing and I had the feeling that Paul would have been perfectly happy letting Ryan blow him until he came. I really appreciate the attention Ryan gives to a guys balls and Paul does have a sweet set of nuts. When Ryan dipped down and took one of Pual's nuts into his mouth I gasped but then he let it go so fast. I really wanted to see Ryan suck that sack and juggle those balls in his mouth.

Paul knows how to fuck an ass, I had the feeling he was hitting Ryan's hot spot on every stroke. Ryan's face kind of looked like he was in pain but those were not moans of pain I only heard moans of pure pleasure. When Paul slipped out it sounded like Ryan was disappointed. I half expected Ryan to shout out "PUT IT BACK IN" it seemed like Paul was enjoying it almost as much. I was beginning to think that if Paul could have lasted longer he would have fucked the cum out Ryan without him even touching his dick. I didn't really see Ryan shoot but damn, Paul sure made it rain.

Agreed. And it's been awhile since there's been anything really different or special...
From my perspective, for a high quality scene to occur, it is not necessary to try new things with the guys, but it is the quality of the guys and the match-ups. For example, I am anxiously awaiting some new scenes with Ronan Kennedy, and with him, there is no need to "jump through hoops" or try exotic new positions or sex acts. It is just a matter of watching a high quality model letting loose with a cooperative, good looking partner, but perhaps that's just me.....................

From my perspective, for a high quality scene to occur, it is not necessary to try new things with the guys, but it is the quality of the guys and the match-ups. For example, I am anxiously awaiting some new scenes with Ronan Kennedy, and with him, there is no need to "jump through hoops" or try exotic new positions or sex acts. It is just a matter of watching a high quality model letting loose with a cooperative, good looking partner, but perhaps that's just me.....................

I see your point Mike, but this scene did lack a certain amount of chemistry that would have made it a 5 in my books. We all have standards and goals regarding Broke Straight Boys films (like Stowie), and mine involves chemistry. For instance Jason's films almost all had a certain amount of chemistry because he makes it happen. Same with Max Flint - it just oozed out of his body.

I'm not really not all that big of a Ryan fan. I think he's okay and I'm willing to let him grow on me. We've gotten some guys with some real nice bodies in the last few months. So in that respect Ryan isn't there. But I think he's got a cute face so I remain open. The star of the video of course is Paul. I would probably have rated this a "3", but Paul almost always bumps things up a bit. Paul did a great job fucking and Ryan took it like a champ. Great cum shot from Paul too!