• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Paul Canon is 30

As I think about it, others have requested for former Broke Straight Boys’ers to come back to the site to film and perhaps work with newbies. Paul would be absolutely perfect in that capacity. I don’t know if he works exclusively with a competing studio today or if Broke Straight Boys does not pay enough to make it worth his while. But at age 32, and still being into showing off his dick and making money as Paul Canon, Paul would be the perfect guy to “train” newbies here and it would be a fantastic blast from the past to see Paul on site again, working with the old/new production company of David & Eddie who he has never worked for before.

If you google his name all the info pops up.
You don’t even have to google him. I used to be a subscriber to his onlyfans. I still get discount offers all the time. Just got one last week. And if you look at his profile on here he was 21 when he started in 2012. He’s not 26. I posted this thread when he turned 30 and posted about it on his Instagram which is how I knew he turned 30 2 years ago.

You don’t even have to google him. I used to be a subscriber to his onlyfans. I still get discount offers all the time. Just got one last week. And if you look at his profile on here he was 21 when he started in 2012. He’s not 26. I posted this thread when he turned 30 and posted about it on his Instagram which is how I knew he turned 30 2 years ago.
Does it really matter. Once again you have to realize are the same as weare with their own insecurities & strengths.

Does it really matter. Once again you have to realize are the same as weare with their own insecurities & strengths.
Well no, it doesn’t matter. But when it comes to age and saying he’s 26 today, that would make him 15 when he started at Broke Straight Boys and I don’t think it’s right to give that impression that he came to Broke Straight Boys under age