• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Paul, Adam, Kayden, and Sha-Market Days 2013

tyler25il

Reaction score
Just got back in from my afternoon time at Market Days (headed back later tonight) Had the great opportunity to meet the four and wanted to give you my brief thoughts:

Paul: Every bit as good as I thought he would be. Little shorter than I perceived but man is he the showman. His personality shines thru and he especially loves to tease the lesbians. Dont mean this in a bad way but if you just saw him walking down the street Im not sure he is a head turner but the minute he smiles or talks, you are drawn to him.

Kayden is MUCH hotter in person. Has a great personality and once he warms up is a great guy. Adam, well let's just say his package is just as big in person as it is on camera. Unfortunately his quirky personality and passion does not. Was kind of disappointed as he seemed a little bored but maybe it was a rough night. Will make more of a judgement when I stop by again later. Sha is a great guy and much thinner in person! He definitely keeps tabs on the boys and keeps them on task!

On the bright side for $25 you get a canvas bag, t-shirt, cum rag, and 3 videos or for $40 you can get a pair of Broke Straight Boys underware thrown in. Had Paul sign my towel..wont be used for that purpose as I dont intent to wash it :)

Last edited:
Oh wow, Tyler! I'm glad you got to meet the boys, but I'm soooo jealous...

It's interesting you found Kaden Alexander much hotter in person. He hasn't caught my my attention in his scenes (yet), but I thought he was very charismatic and appealing in the Denver Pride BTS. :tongue:

I am jealous too! I can never seem to get the time off work this time of year to meet the guys...one of these days...:blushing:

I'm so happy you got to meet the guys, Tyler! Don't forget to post pics! :biggrin:

Oh wow, Tyler! I'm glad you got to meet the boys, but I'm soooo jealous...

It's interesting you found Kaden Alexander much hotter in person. He hasn't caught my my attention in his scenes (yet), but I thought he was very charismatic and appealing in the Denver Pride BTS. :tongue:

Wow Grace, I'll be sending my lenses to you in the post lol x

Wow Grace, I'll be sending my lenses to you in the post lol x

Yeah, I admit it takes me awhile to warm up to new models. It probably sounds a bit odd but I need to like a model's personality to really enjoy his scenes regardless of how hot his body is, which is one of the reasons I subscribe to Broke Straight Boys And I am beginning to like Kaden Alexander's personality a lot...:001_tt1:

Tyler..... Thank you so much for the kind words. It was great meeting you this weekend in Chicago. I am glad you enjoyed your time at the Broke Straight Boys booth.

That's awesome to hear tyler. I'm really glad you had a good experience meeting us. :)